Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Mega Multi for Men, Multivitamin & Multimineral, 90 Tablets - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Mega Multi for Men 90 Tabs - With 35 essential vitamins and minerals 21st Century's Mega Multi For Men is a high potency multivitamin designed for the special needs of men. Mega Multi's formula also helps protect the body from free radicals. Starting a dietary supplement regimen begins with a complete multivitamin. Mega for men is a great choice for any "rookie" supplementation program. No added salt yeast or preservatives. I advise you to consult your family doctor before use.

2601f2ae-505e-4001-b856-48f90141ff33
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My dad often complained of fatigue, due to his age and work, so I got this supplement for him. He takes it daily and can clearly feel the useful effects. Its a complete package with important vitamins and oxidants. He feels stronger! The tabs are big in size and can smell odd but they have no bad after taste. I've already ordered 2 more.

ce96eced-8b52-4f8e-a661-8ca3050b4e3a
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I bought it for my husband. He is very happy with the product and it's not his first pack. He has seen progress and results within a month, more energy, better potency, better mood and no more fatigue. Considering the stressful work and regimen he has too cope with, which includes little or no sleep, these vitamins have been a big help. The vitamins worked same wonders form my 55yr old Dad. So go for it ^^

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I've been using this Multi for Men now for two weeks. I you like peeing florescent yellow then this is the way to go. Too bad it doesn't glow in the dark, because then it would be even more fun. I am only taking one tablet per day, but on the instructions says to take two a day. I don't see the point, since most of the vitamins are way above the 100% daily value. This is why I am peeing florescent yellow. My body is draining (can I say this?) the vitamins it doesn't need. Now imagine if I took two tablets a day? Well, this is my honest review! I rate as excellent because my pee color is showing me that something is going on. regarding the taste that I read some people complaining! This is not a Gummy Bear that you need to chew. I don't taste anything, as I place in my mouth and sip some water.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

These tabs contain all vitamins and minerals that you need. The size is fine and they are easy to take. There is no upset stomach and there is no bad side effect, which is good. I recommend to take two already in the morning with food. After taking those for some days you will feel that you have more energy and as well more focus.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Okay we can never skip or ignore the forms and types of vitamins and minerals used in the product. of course with such price we should not expect the best forms of vitamins to be used. But from a general point the product provides a decent formula of what a male body might need. I feel more active and motivated whenever i take the pill. it could be a placebo effect that i psychologically get when i take it. but i do also emphasize on the physiological changes i feel when taking it, which are good compared to when i don't take the pill. and we can't deny that there is plenty of multi vitamins products out there on IHERB that might be better. but for this price i can say that this one is the best for me.

c3e7904d-80a6-49c7-83f8-c0f18818ddd3
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I bought this for my husband as he was always very tired and get sick easily and wanted him to take vitamins. After taking this daily I’ve seen significant changes. He’s less tired and I think he’s noticed that too. The package is sturdy . No side effects.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

very good quality multi vitamin from 21 Century supplements and the package is good , no symptoms ,the taste is acceptable with water, this is a good benefit for body health , good for heart , for hair , and good ,age, i use one daily , size is good as package, direct effect the blood test with good results.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022