Page 1 - Reviews - Acure, The Essentials, Moroccan Argan Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

the scent is very acceptable i use it on my hair the quality is super nice size is very good compared to the price the package is so cute and easy to use the texture is rich it has sooo much benefits for the hair and skin you also can use it as a moisturizer

0015a24a-ff0d-4ada-9521-f07edcb66e25
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Yummy yummy yummy stuff! My skin always looks great the next day when I use this at night. It's pricey but high quality. One or two pumps will cover the face and neck area. I have purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. Please THUMBS UP my review if it was helpful to you! Thanks!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This feels so good to use on both skin and hair, and I often use a pump to blend in with my moisturizer for better hydration, especially during the night. It hasn't broken my out or anything, and my sensitive skin doesn't react. The size of the product is good, I think it'll last me a long time even by using it day and night.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This feels a bit more on the thicker/heavier side when I apply it to my skin. I really like its occlusive quality. I use a pump or two on top of my lighter oils/serums. My skin is pretty sensitive and dry and seems to get along great with this product. I like that there’s no added scent. Already bought my second bottle of it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

The scent is really natural I use for my skin and I mix it with facial masks its really moisturizing and the quality is high, it’s a little bit expensive and the size small so I couldn’t for my hair, but its really good for a sensitive skin and it do the work.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I have tried multiple brands of pure, virgin argan oil and they haven’t impressed me as much as this little guy did. Right off the bat I could see how amazing the quality of the oil was and it’s not too thick or dense or runny either. I like that it’s cold-pressed so you can gain the most out of the argan nut. I mainly use this on my hair- for curls or straight, on my face before I gua sha as well as on my lips, nail beds and I also use it for DIYs. Its a great price for the quality! It has no scent which I prefer. The size may seem small at first but it’s packaged quite nearly and offers tons of benefits for your skin. It moisturizes the skin and is great for even sensitive skin and can be used for any season. The only thing I dislike is the way it is used as it has no pump!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Really great for smooth hair, it's easy to use and doesn't have any strong smells too. The benefits of this is so useful for people who generally have rough dry hair and having this daily can be so good for you. The size of it is good. And the dosage is just the right amount. Quality and ingredients of it looks great too.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

As good as any high end argan oil I’ve ever used. I have oily skin so I don’t use it for my face, but I use it for hair and it’s great. It’s so affordable, I don’t feel the need to be stingy and can really mask my hair when I feel like it. No fragrance, smells just like typical argan oil. The packaging is simple, pretty and functional.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The scent is very mild. Comes in a nice glass jar and small in size. I use it for my hair and it really benefitted and moisturized my hair. My hair was very dry with bad texture but after using it the quality improved tremendously. Would definitely recommend. It's lightweight and doesn't make the hair feel oily.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My first purchase of this particular product; however I am familiar with ACURE; which I believe is a good, quality company. I really like the porcelain-type bottle it comes packaged in vs. plastic, which I try to avoid for many reasons. The oil has no scent, but feels luxurious and blends in skin easily for superb moisturization. I also love that it's organic. It is a bit pricey for the amount you receive, but I would rather pay a bit more for a quality product.