Page 1 - Reviews - Amazing Grass, Organic Kale Powder, 5.29 oz (150 g) - iHerb
ZW
Posted on May 28, 2022

Quality is good, very fine texture! Easy to make the smoothie to my hubby as he has fatty liver. Dr berg recipe for liver issue, kale + blueberry + kefir, and it is good for keto diet! Please give me a thumb up if the recipe is good for you!

iReeRee
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Kale is one of the healthiest foods on the planet due to its high concentration of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants .. I use this in a VEGGIE Shake ingredient based as it has a Kale flavor aftertaste 🙂🙂 👍🏻 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

There are few in the pack, I have then as my breakfast , add them in to my daily supplement. it supply whole nutrition I need in a day.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Kale powder has really been my favorite superfood lately, and I love using it to make morning smoothies that are filling and low in calories

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

If you lack of vegatables in your daily meals, it's definitely a good choice to add a few grams of kale powder, which provides ample nutrients. It will also help with diguestion, which is really good for me. Will re-purchase.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I bought this to try it and I am happy that I can have a green mix whenever I want. I just mix it with orange juice and enjoy a cold green drink!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I just had once in my smoothie, not too bad. I will keep trying new recipe till I get the perfect taste I looking for

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I hate raw kale in smoothies but this makes kale smoothies work! And you don’t need to worry about keeping fresh kale in the fridge so very convenient

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Easy to use. No longer needed to shop in the market to buy fresh kale. I put some in a separate container and take out for lunch. Simply add to juice or salad top if I don’t intake enough fiber

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This is an easy add to any shake. I use when I can't buy fresh kale during the winter. Love this! Not a strong taste, easy to mix into any shake. Resealable package is easy to use. Very fine powder.