Page 1 - Reviews - Andalou Naturals, BB Perfecting Beauty Balm, Age Defying, SPF 30, Natural Tint, 2 fl oz (58 ml) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

this is a really nice product because it protects your skin, and helps it look better short term and long term. if you're incredibly pale this isn't for you! it isnt too dark, and it isnt orange, but there is a lovely tint that makes you glow. there's also a light scent that stays for a little while, but its summery and pleasant. it is a little thick but i think thats to be expected with a sunscreen like this. a little goes a long way so the container size is good! and ive never gotten a sunburn while wearing this so i would definitely call it effective. you can use daily for good results!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is just surprisingly good! even thin coverage, pleasant texture and the color, which is adjusting to your skin tone. I also like that it is hydrating but not oily, so it will be perfect for both dry and oily skin. SPF is one more good feature of this BB

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have been using this for years now, it's harder to find as the one they are now producing here in the UK isn't tinted which is so annoying, so I am glad I can still get this via iHerb. As a redhead with sensitive skin, this is a god send, it's really moisturising, goes on well, with a slight tint that works for my pale skin, and lowers my redness from rosacea but not so much I have a makeup-y look. Plus 30 sun screen. I will be gutted if they stop making it, fingers crossed they don't. It also smells nice.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I love this product! I am 41 and It works great on my skin which is rather mixed. the coverage of small imperfactions is great and it also protects from the sun. I use it daily and almost never use any other make-up on my face. The color is also adjustable to the skin tone and blends well. Would defenitely buy again. Tha package is quite economic. I have been using it for about 5 months and there is still some left in the tube.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The texture is smooth. Its colour is natural and it's scent free. It is good use for me. I apply the balm every morning & reapply whenever required. It helps to protect me from UV during my daily housework outdoor and walks with my dogs. I like the product because it is not sticky and I look good.😊

Posted on May 14, 2022

I've been using the corresponding moisturizer for the past few years and decided to try the BB cream for a little more coverage. It has a light, pleasant scent. I have fair skin, and I find that it blends into my skin perfectly and offers a very light coverage. I love that it doesn't cake or look like makeup on the skin, like some other tinted moisturizers do.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I used this for my self, age 40, during the last summer. The color is ok for my tone skin, it needs a little work to be spread, but then it is ok. I do not have any skin problems, but I think this cream gives a good coverage. Ingredients are natural/ organic and rated as green by EWG, this is the reason I choose it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This Andalou BB spf 30 is surprisingly smooth and not heavy like most sunscreens. The ingredients are not harmful, so I can wear it all day. The tint is subtle, but hides any whiteness from the natural spf mineral ingredients. It is a good size so I can use it for at least a couple of months. Glad there is an alternative to the chemical laden suncreens.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Excellent cream, i like it and hope it will be as I expected. I would only love it if the size was bigger and the texture thicker. I have yet to use it more to see its benefit, so far I love the color and coverage, I also expect the quality to be as good too.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I used the Roses CC cream, which is sheer tan, in summer when I tend to get more sun and have tanner skin. I wanted to try this natural tint BB cream in the winter when my skin gets lighter. But turns out the BB cream is too white. But on the whole I like the light texture of the cream, wouldn’t make me heavy on the skin.