Page 1 - Reviews - ATTITUDE, Little Leaves Science, Conditioner, Vanilla & Pear, 8 fl oz (240 ml) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This is our go to conditioner for my daughter’s wild, curly hair. It makes her hair more manageable, soft and shiny. Concern with conditioners is that they tend to cling to skin and hair even after rinsing so I really wanted to make sure that I chose an option that is free from heath harming chemicals. This product is EWG verified meaning it meets their strictest criteria for transparency and health. If health if your kids is of any importance, look no further. iHerb please keep restocking all of these wonderful Attitude products!

Posted on May 25, 2022

The scent is good and with good quality Suitable for kids of all ages Well packaged The size is great with great value Use it everyday

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Great conditioner, makes my hair feel great. Boyfriend did complain about having dandruff, but I doubt it was because of the conditioner but something worth noting. A little goes a long way. I don't use it often since I use purple shampoo at the moment. Would be nice to see a size increase to match the shampoo size.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Love the brand concept and its ewg safe hence decided to try this. Supports atitude products due to the the clean products

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

It's natural, great smell and made my hair sooo soft. Will buy more for sure!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I’ve tried many attitude products out and love them all. The scent of this conditioner was nice and I will repurchase.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

One of safe swap choice. Smells nice and does it job.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

What I love most about this brand is, yes it smells nice but after you rinse it out of your hair and your hair is dry you do not get a strong perfume smell ever which is fantastic for those of us who are sensitive to fragrance.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

I use it as a leave in sometimes, as it is not that moisturizing, it is more effective in defining my curls (but it does not eliminate frizz)

Posted on May 23, 2022

Since this company is EWG certified, I figured all their products would be EWG certified as well. This one contains fragrance so it is not good.