ZW

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
¡Excelente!

Held in high regard since antiquity, frankincense was at one time almost as highly valued as gold. The composition and distinctive scent of frankincense essential oil has a soothing, moisturize, nourishment, grounding effect on the nervous system that can benefit with the use both uplift and calm, harmonizing the sensitive mind, body, and spirit. Good quality, size, age and package

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is a great choice for Frankincense because it is already mixed with coconut oil so there is no need for a carrier oil. The scent is as expected and it's a great size for the price! I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it spilled a little in the packaging. Even though there was a 'protective seal' the top was barely secured.

I use it for my hair and body. It helps me to feel relaxed and calm when I'm tired or stressed. Also, I put it into a small roll-on bottle to use at any time.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Great value essential oil supposedly of great benefit to the nervous system and sleep quality. I like the deal I like the feeling. Go for it.. you'll like it too I'd say.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Really nice soothing smell.Moisturizes intensively.So far no adverse reactions.It is already preblended in an oil base.The skin stays moisturized long after.I am starting to like oils from this brand.They are good quality

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

The scent is pleasant and calming without being overpowering. It helped a lot with my eczema on my hands which was cracking and bleeding a lot. After using this, it soothed my skin and reduced the cracks.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Very nice, lightweight moisturizer, soaks into the skin without leaving a greasy film. It is has a pleasant, fresh scent. A little goes a long way. I use it after showering and before bedtime.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I used this to massage back, this essential oil can reduce anger and pressure, it already mixed with base oil so I dun have to mix them myself, it’s very convenient

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I am trying this to rub into jaw area for pain. Have only had a short while so not noticing any improvement yet, but read that frankinscense is supposed to relieve pain. It smells good but wish it was a little stronger smell.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

good quality fine package good size nice scent easy to use and smooth light moisturize and nourishment

0502a983-eb27-4a81-844e-d2ca623e55f9