Page 1 - Reviews - Aveeno, Baby, Eczema Therapy, Nighttime Balm, Fragrance Free, 5.5 oz (156 g) - iHerb
ZW
Posted on May 18, 2022

Scent: unscented Use: for eczema sensitive skin derma recommended Quality is okay The size is okay fits any bag suitable for ages infants to child package: well package benefits: moisturizing composition: like petroleum jelly gentle on skin for humid seasons apply daily frequency will order again this is very affordable in price thanks again iherb

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I am in love with this product!!! My baby boy had eczema on his neck and I would layer this balm on top of the Aveeno eczema moisturizer at nights. It helped alot with the itching! I would re-apply throughout the night if he starts itching and it the itching would subside. This product is a lifesaver and I don't go anywhere without it. My baby's eczema has dissappeared and it's all thanks to these Aveeno products. The product also came extremely fast, before the expected time of arrival. It was well-packaged and sealed. Iherb never fails to meet up to my expectations.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

The texture is like vaselin. If apply this product on dry skin, the dry skin will not feel moisturied and the itchiness still continues. Also, if apply on wounds, the skin will feel a little bit irritated. But I think this product can create a barrier/protection to the skin. Can protect the skin when the skin is okay. Or can use it after some moisturising cream.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Very cool product. I give it a 9/10 for eczema. It relieves itching. I tried it on my son's body. Long wetting period. I put it in a sprinkler and added water to it, and sprayed it on clothes from the inside to keep the skin moisturized for a long time, preferably before bed. Try that and give me results. And don't forget to vote

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I just love it for my 2 eczema kids.!! Wish i knew a way before about this balm, it would make my kids happier and my life as a fulltime mom so much easier!! In just 3 days, from head to toes it was so so much better, and now 8 days later both kids without eczema!! 😍😍

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Very thick and amazing. Helps with sensitive skin and very gentle. Is a bit greasy but expected from a heavy product for such bad skin and wouldn't want flimsy light lotion for what I need. Son is sensitive to most cleaners and fragrances and this really helps calm the skin and form a protective barrier.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My 9 year old son had a sudden case of really dry skin to the point of being red and and blotchy, inflamed, painful and itchy. This was very gentle on his skin and in combination with the Moisturizing Wash, and the Cetaphil soothing Eczema Lotion for the morning, his skin has completely healed. The problem is that now that it's not a problem anymore, he won't let me put the lotions on him. Well, if his problem returns, I know what to do! They all had a neutral enough scent for me. Very happy with all three products. My son hated the thick texture of the Nighttime Balm, but he would have complained about any lotion I used, And he did! Too bad, so sad kid, lol.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I dont have severe eczema but a persisting one and when my area of skin goes into that stage , I cant even apply moisturiser to help boost it back to normal, most moisturisers will worsen my condition and I have to apply protopic and let it naturally clear off on its own. So it is a really slow process. This is however one of the two moisturisers (the other being Etude Soon Jung balm) that doesnt worsen my healing skin and even helps it get natural barrier back faster. It may seem sticky at first but it absorbs quickly.