Page 1 - Reviews - Aveeno, Eczema Therapy Itch Relief Balm, 11 oz (312 g) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

It's my first time purchasing this line of product, and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised! Love the texture of the balm - very, very rich, but doesn't feel greasy after it is given time to absorb into skin. My problem area are my elbows, and it looks much better (less red, less dry) after one application in the evening. I put some on the back of my hand as a general balm, and it's still so smooth the next morning!

c3abd562-465f-4836-a4bd-9b2f38f0b402
fc41ad4f-5aab-49aa-8ee8-c3a9f2b153c6
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Thank you for the Aveeno Balm. i’ve had it before and I have eczema every year for my hands. Even as a child - I am 54, Canadian living with my English husband and I like Aveeno Balm - my hands are healing with Aveeno. Eczema is the worst but Aveeno feel better! Thank you for my balm - you need more Aveeno in England!! :)

523516ca-43be-4ade-8223-3dcb41cccbfd
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Aveeno is known for its safe range of products and we are glad to have bought this for the wife to tackle her pregnancy eczema. We could observe the visible slowdown of eczema flare in a short span of 5-6 days of application. May have an ‘oily’ feeling post-application but that’s a function of the balm that makes it longer lasting.

f17ce155-40e1-46c8-8ae8-2f6fb10eb2d4
Posted on May 1, 2022

I started to have eczema on my hands- specifically, on my palms... it was really itchy, especially at night. I didn't want to resort to steroid creams so I ordered one tub of this product. IT REALLY WORKS! The itching has subsided, the peeling and redness has also disappeared. It took about 3 days of use when the symptoms started to ease up. Now, 3 weeks after using this balm, my hands look like they are back to their normal, healthy state. I still get an occasional itching when I touch certain soaps and detergents, but an application of this balm soothes it right away. It is a bit thick (as it is a balm) but after massaging my hands, the product is completely absorbed by the skin and no greasiness remains. Also really fantastic on my feet which sometimes has bouts of eczema. My feet look so nice- soft and hydrated. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have heared a lot about this product from Aveeno, and how it is good for Eczema skin. I bought it to try it on my skin. I suffered from eczema since years ago, and all I want is something to calm down the dryness and itchiness. I used this balm for month to give it a fare judgement. It really leaves my skin looks healthy and moisturized for long period of time. It gives me the feeling of normal and healthy skin. I really loved it and encourage all eczema skin people to try it. Worth every cent. Hit thumps up if this was helpful for you.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My kid has had eczema for the past 2 years (nearly since birth) and the cortisone wouldn't help the redness on his writs. Since using this balm, the eczema started to calm down and his skin is rehydrated. Most cream we tried on him, would make hime itch even more but this one doesn't.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Very cool product. I give it a 9/10 for eczema. It relieves itching. I tried it on my son's body. Long wetting period. I put it in a sprinkler and added water to it, and sprayed it on clothes from the inside to keep the skin moisturized for a long time, preferably before bed. Try that and give me results. And don't forget to vote

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Provides immediate and long lasting itch relief for up to 6 hours.With ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal.Free of steroids, fragrances, and parabens.Hypoallergenic, non greasy formula gentle enough for daily use on sensitive skin.

e2eebb40-e58d-4318-915d-c442b652fb0c
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This a good moisturizing cream but it has to be paired with some cream that is meant to get rid of eczema or maintain it, I do recommend it but you’ll also go through it very fast if you use it for your whole body, I use it on my 8 year old brother and it works well.

666469b8-1915-4088-a912-d23b3c93be4a
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Truly a great product! I have such troubles with eczema on my hands due to my job which I unfortunately currently am unable to change. Whenever I work, my hands are inflamed and they itch so much but thanks to this cream at least I can live with eczema because the itch is really gone, its amazing! I absolutely will use this for as long as I have eczema and as long as I must work at this place. Thankfully, I managed to find such great product, hopefully the cream never dissappears from this website/sold put because this is the only website I could find that ships this cream to my country.