Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Extra Strength Chelated Iron, 27 mg, 90 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This iron is very good. It’s good for digestion and not harmful for my stomach as others one.The capsule is easy to swallow.As usual I take 1 capsule after food but better do not mix with coffe ,tea or milk products in order the iron to be assimilated. There are 90 capsules in the bottle So it’s enough for 3 month In less than one month it make my ferritin level from 5 till 30(!!!)it’s amazing! My skin doesn’t disturb me any more as well It’s good products for the good price

3b9d4b16-be03-4d34-88dd-9b97a6631ad0
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Because my ferritin level is low, my dosage is much higher than the recommended dose as stated on the bottle. The capsules are easy to swallow. Also, no stomach issues to date with this supplement. It has helped raise my energy levels. Shipping was good and fast as always. Highly Recommend.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I love this iron product. I have a very sensitive digestive system and I was fearful of taking iron. But I've had absolutely no problems. And it has brought my ferritin levels up, and I'm feeling so much better. The capsules arent particularly big, and are easy to swallow, with no after taste, even on an empty stomach. Unheard of for me. I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good product, easily absorbed by the body, it's not the first time I purchased this, I also buy the 18mg version but now Inhave deficit so I like the benefits that comes from it. Composition is good. Package is also good. I love this supplement it doesn't taste bad

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Second time I'm ordering this iron, as usual, this product is exactly what is says. Always apprecicate that the bottle is full (so less packaging waste) and not half empty like other brands. As a coeliac and milk allergic, I'm also happy it's guaranteed gluten-free but also vegan

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

If you are losing blood during your menstruation it is easy to be tired, exhausted, loose your hair,... so for my daughter with a moderate anemia I gave her this one. That's take a long time before you ferritin level came back. So you have to take if every day for 6 months and after make a blood test to see your ferritin level.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I've been using this brand for a couple of years now; and I think it is a contributor to my energy levels not being totally depleted during my cycle. Also, no stomach issues to date with this supplement...iron supplements have always made me so sick until trying these. TMI but girls will get it! Highly Recommend.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I absolutely love these and swear by them. My biochemist recommended them to me. My iron was close to zero and now after taking three tablets a day for four months I feel like a brand new person! Easy to swallow and no digestive issues or constipation at all.

Ornexi
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The quality is good, capsules are normal size and doesn't have any bad taste. Using Iron supplements have many benefits, it helps to boost hemoglobin, reduce fatigue and muscle endurance symptoms. The package lasts for 3 months, cause you need to take only 1 capsule in a day.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I'm sensitive to starch and am happy that iHerb carries this brand of iron supplement. It is considered SCD-friendly (SCD stands for Specific Carbohydrate Diet.) I like the amount of the ingredients and the fact that this doesn't contain any unnecessary fillers or starches.