Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Natural Blueberry Flavor, 16 fl oz (472 ml) - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I enjoy taking a liquid calcium product rather than a large pill twice a day. Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium Magnesium is far superior to any other liquid calcium also. It doesn't have any aftertaste, in fact, the flavors enhance the taste of Bluebonnet liquid calcium. I have been using this product for over 10 years. 1 tablespoon in the morning and 1 in the evening. So beneficial.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This magnesium supplement is great because it has calcium and vitamin D3 in it as well, and this combination helps your body to be able to absorb it better. I use this during pregnancy to help with any deficiencies to make sure the baby has plenty of magnesium available. I also notice that I never get Charlie horses in my legs when using this. The blueberry taste is great, though it’s still a supplement and tastes chalky.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love this liquid calcium. It has a good taste. It has a good proportion of calcium citrate to magnesium and includes Vitamin D3, also. Most important for me is that it goes down easily because all calcium pills I have tried to take have been, for me anyway, too hard to swallow. Thank you, Bluebonnet.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This is great way to take calcium/magnesium if you don't get enough in your diet or have higher needs. I dislike taking a bunch of capsules or tablets. It's easily absorbed and can be taken anytime. I think it tastes good, not artificial or too sweet. Great discovery. Good quality as far as I can tell.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Great product. All that is required in the one dose that a nutritionist prescribed for my daughter. Have been using this product for a few years now and very happy with it. Tastes great. Good quality product. The ingredients are high class and the combination substitutes the need to use a number of different other supplements.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great taste and value. I like this supplement because it is good to take at night and it helps me relax. I am keto, so I need to take extra calcium and magnesium, and this fits the bill!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I like this one even better than the Solgar version, although both are excellent. Smooth, very tasty and effective. Doesn't seem to generate tummy issues either, which is good as I can't always tolerate citrate forms.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Tastes great, smooth consistency, easy to swallow. Takes the place of three different supplements all in one gulp. Package arrives quickly and is packaged really well to prevent breakage. Very pleased with this product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I take this every night for my Osteoporosis and for keeping me regular! The Blueberry flavor is awesome! Very fast shipping and excellent customer service from IHerb!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

That liquid form of Ca+Mg+VitD is very easy for usage. Also in liquid form can be easily absorbed by the body. We give that to ~2y old infant.