Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Magnesium & B6, 90 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The Quality is very good. The package is beautiful. My mother in low couldn't sleep because of the pain in her legs. But after using this product the pain has gone away. The ingredients are great. Magnesium is very useful for our immune system. B6 Vitamin is useful for our blood. It has very good taste. Thanks to Iherb I got it with a good price.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I know that B6 has been helpful for sleep. But I didn't know I could get a product with that and magnesium as well. This helps with my leg cramps, as well as helps me to sleep. A double dose! Not to mention it helps strengthen my muscles and makes me flexible. I love Blue Bonnet as their product is quality based. The bottles are glass; not plastic which is great not only for the environment but for me as well; plastic tends to take on the odors of other supplements in my storage area. The capsules are easy to swallow and digest. I wish you carried more Blue Bonnet productS

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I'm currently taking this to improve my adhd symptoms, and so far it seems like it gives me the same focusing effect as a monster energy drink. Not what I expected out of my first dose but it's helping a little and seems to be healthier than living on energy drinks and stimulants the rest of my life.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have arrhythmia and my doctor said i should take magnesium with B6 for 3 months. I would say this brand did make me more relaxed and then there was another unexpected side effect. After a month of taking it I had pain free periods which was certainly a very pleasant but then the second period i had while on this supplement came with the worst cramps ever. I have read that magnesium supplements are supposed to ease period cramps but so far it has been one really great period and one that's brought the most pain. I won't know all the benefits till i go see my heart doctor next year. I have also read that magnesium makes your dreams really weird when you sleep, but i take it in the mornings so, i can't say much about that side effect.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Magnesium is very important to take in combination with vitamin B so this is one of the best options. Before I started using it I had feelings of needles all over my body, anemia, got tired easily, could not sleep well, got irritated very easily. After I started taking this products all those symptoms almost disappeared. Please be careful when you have problems with stomach and colon as magnesium can irritates it.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The capsule is medium in size, slightly larger than 2 cm, but easy to swallow. If you hold the capsule in your mouth while swallowing, the shell does not immediately melt. Never had a problem with swallowing. If you are on a low-calorie diet, then it is better to postpone taking these supplements. However, I hardly reach 1300-1500 calories a day, but taking dietary supplements did not negatively affect me in any way. Reception mode: 1 time per day, before going to bed. I chose the evening, as the emphasis was on sound sleep. In addition, I did not want to experience drowsiness during the day. Duration of reception: I have been taking it for 2 months already. The real noticeable effect appeared only after 3 weeks. What is the effect of taking: sound sleep without night awakenings stress resistance has increased significantly I get less irritated and easily ignore trifling stimuli I completely lost my cramps unreasonable pain in the muscles has passed, I don’t take into account the training strength feel better after workout As I wrote above, I drink 1 capsule at night. It is better to do this either during meals at dinner or after meals. Although the manufacturer does not give clear instructions, but in order to avoid nausea or a negative reaction of the gastrointestinal tract, I drink after taking the supplement. By the way, Magnesium B6 is one of the few dietary supplements that are recommended to be taken with milk and preferably mixed with foods with a high calcium content. I don’t drink milk, I prefer clean water, but it’s better to enrich food with calcium in the diet the day before, but you shouldn’t get carried away so as not to conflict with the absorption of vitamin B6. In general, do not bother much and eat well, just consider these recommendations.

aa618db0-15b1-4221-a2f9-6cadac541ded
Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I have bought a ton of these Bluebonnet Magnesium Plus B6 supplements in the recent years . In my opinion they are the best quality Magnesium Plus B6 on the market. They REALLY work as I can see results.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The packaging of this product is very good. The performance of this product is very good and it was excellent in improving joints after ingestion. The taste is general and I would like to purchase this again in the future.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It's definitely working supplement. It helps me stay more calm and less irritated while I have really stressful job. The benefit of the product is dosage, I need to take just one capsule per day. They don't have flavor and it's easy to swallow

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Whenever I feel tired, frustrated or irritated I take magnesium b6. It calms me down and I feel a relief. I am able to assist my kids with their homework. I can easily look after my newborn especially with sleepless nights