Page 1 - Reviews - Bulldog Skincare For Men, Age Defense Serum For Men, 1.6 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Skin looks and feels great! This makes a big difference under moisturizer. Moisturizers are absorbed more thoroughly after using this serum, preventing overly oily skin. There is no fragrance to offend sensitive noses. This works well in conjunction with the Bulldog under eye roll-on. The pump package works very well for distributing just the right amount of product each time.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I have been using Bulldog for years as the bases of my skin care regime. This new Age Defence Serum is great! The pump dispenser delivers the perfect amount so you don't waste any. It goes on smooth and easy and leaves my skin fresh and never oily. Gentlemen - meet your new best friend in the bathroom!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I feel that it really softens fine lines. It has some smell but nothing too harsh. I also have very sensitive skin and it quite gentle. I use it at night after washing my face. In general, I like to buy from Bull Dog not only because the products are nice, but also because of they don't test on animals and the products are vegan (though their parent company does, and that kind of bothers me).

Posted on May 19, 2022

Usage is easy to use due to the pump. Quality is great. Package size a little small. No scent at all. Gentle on the skin and does not feel oily or sticky. Excellent benefit.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Great value and quality mens serum. I live in Hong Kong where it is very hot and in the summer I will just use this instead of moisturiser. I use this with the moisturiser when it's cooler.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I bought this after using the eye serum for a couple of months with great results. Feels great on the skin, absorbs well, no grease, smells excellent. The pump makes it easy to get the right amount.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

It really works, it improved my skin and lighten my dark spots below my eyes. Thought it only works for wrinkles. Definitely will buy again.

shadis
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Just arrived, I will update this review after start using it size is good, it lasts for two months package is not too bad I like it and use it at night only

8b68c2b7-6db8-45f7-b190-738b21f7b860
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It’s a lot of serum in a bottle, very value!

Posted on May 3, 2021

I like the light texture. It is not creamy and becomes invisible after a few minutes. Hydrates my skin for a long time without making it greasy. Smells fresh, like citrus and herbs. Only the price is a it hefty for a small bottle. But it is very good so I keep buying it.