Page 1 - Reviews - Bulldog Skincare For Men, Moisturizer, Original, 3.3 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
ZW
Posted on May 8, 2022

best quality skincare men ever tried. non-greasy and quick absorbing, moisturized my skin and free from synthetic fragrances and suitable for sensitive skin. the expedition was so fast to deliver my packages. thanks

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I bought this for my husband and he quite enjoys using it. The cream has soft texture and doesn't feel heavy on face. It is gentle and doesn't leave a "greasy feeling". The only thing he says, that it could have a better scent. In terms of size an quality, the package is quite large and it is a real bargain in comparison to price and quality. Will probably buy again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Perfect for daily use, day and night. Specially during dry winter days. Great package, good size, perfect for sensitive skin with gentle formula. Great skin benefits, highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I also like the scent of this moisturizer! Perfect to use during the dry winter days. Good and gentle for sensitive skin. This size of packaging will last a while, good purchase!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My boyfriend struggled with dry skin so i got him this and immediately noticed results, his skin look healthier overall and it’s easy to use

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The product is just awesome, has high quality, taste nice, the packaging is good, the ingredient is listed out clearly. Highly recommend it to those who intended to buy it! It really helps a lot!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Not the best moisturizer I've ever tried, my skin takes a lot of time to absorb it. I also didn't like the scent, but it does keep the skin moist so I give it 4/5 since it does what it was supposed to.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My husband uses this brand as he has sensitive skin. The ingredients are safe and it is effective and gentle. He also uses the shave gel in the same brand

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

The price is affordable, the product is so suit with my skin type (dry), It doesn't feel sticky when you applied on it. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Husband used it and finished it. We tried the small size and found the quality to be good. Package was also in good condition. The scent is nice.