Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Benfotiamine + Alpha Lipoic Acid, 30 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Easy to take. Benfotiamine is beneficial to blood sugar level. I take this supplement with food. Benfotiamine is actually Vitamin B1 but it absorbs better than natural B1. It's nice to get both Benfotiamine and Alpha Lipoic Acid in one capsule. I was going to purchase ALA when I found this combination supplement. I don't suffer from diabetes but my sugar level seems to rise when I'm aging. I think Benfotiamine is now especially good for me.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This product has made my life a little easier as it combines 2 products that I had been taking separately. Nutritionist suggested taking this on a empty stomach. So I take this in the AM before breakfast. I have been taking Benfotiamine for my skin and after using this for 3 months my skin is clearer and bright. The ALA I take for foot and leg cramps. It has made a huge difference for me and I can’t be without it. To be able to take this as 1 tab instead of 2 tabs is perfect!! .

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Worth to buy it because it help me to heal from antibiotics poisoning. I am a floxie and Never trust a doctor again who sell pills for their incomes! Iherb and this is one of the product which helping me for the recovering.

e3f99839-bad8-4296-8122-074fd7898eb5
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Somebody introduced to me that this health supplement is Super Good for health. Hope the price of this product can be cheaper so that I can buy more.

c61d82f5-7493-4906-aad0-427e0401dab1
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I would completely switch over if it has the following: (1) replace L-Leucine with Sulbutiamine OR add Sulbutiamine (2) full disclosure like Natural Factors, e.g. all ingredients (3) register in Canada with NPN as assurance I like this product because Natural Factors do not have both Benfotiamine and Alpha Lipoic Acid in one pill. Otherwise, Natural Factors will win out 100% because of full disclosure and NPN registration.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've had some pre-diabetic neuropathy in my toes for several years and my very trusted family doc said there really wasn't much they could do about it. I am a former athlete and still stay in pretty decent shape, but I have not been able to scrunch toes down, but not raise them up, separate them, or raise up on my toes for a couple of years. Because of this, it can also be very painful to stoop down or get off the floor without support. You don't know how much toes mean till they don't work correctly. Online sources say about the same thing, that it can't really be reversed. So when I heard about Benfotiamine mixed with Alpha-Lipoic Acid, I wasn't all that hopeful. But it's a more digestible B1 [thiamine], so no sense not trying. The results after a week are astounding. I'd say the nerve pain has been cut by at least a half and I can move my toes in any direction. I still can't raise up on the toes, but I think that is potentially more about muscle loss and not doing it for so long than anything. So far I'm seeing daily improvements and am hopeful that it continues. As far as dosage, I started at 1 a day but increased to 2 per day, 1 in the morning and 1 at dinner.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I use benfotiamine with ALA for a long time due to the partially sequestered large disk extrusion v.p. L5 / S1 and associated foot numbness. Satisfaction.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This product is excellent for helping the nerves in my feet. I don't ever want to run out of it! Benfotiamine paired with Alpha Lipoic Acid is a perfect combination.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Really good to have both these valuable components in one capsule, and at a reasonable price... especially for those of us dealing with glucose metabolism issues! Hope this review is helpful. If so, please give it a thumbs-up. Thank you!