Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, CocoCardio, Certified Organic Instant Dark Cocoa Beverage with Beet Juice & Hibiscus, 7.93 oz. (225 g) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This super high quality powder has state of the art ingredients. It's not only delicious but very healthy. I make tasty zen balls mixing CoCo Cardio, coconut powder and shavings, I then add coconut oil, crushed nuts and cacao nibs. No cooking . So many ways to use this cocoa powder other than just for beverage.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I have almost finished my 2nd one and now getting two more. The taste is good for me, tastes very natural. Cocoa is good for the heart. It has helped me with easier breathing as well as helps dilate blood vessels with added beet root as I don't get chest pain now.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Thank you for stocking CocoCardio!! I was ordering it from another source, and when it "changed hands" it became almost impossible to find!! And your price is Great! I love mixing this with a bit of instant organic coffee, cream, and agave sweetener.....So soothing to my body, yet gives me energy..thanks again, IHerb..you are an excellent product source!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is really good ..it is bitter but I expected that based on the description of the product. You must mix it well, or you will have the product at the bottom of the cup. I have experimented with it by adding creamer and it improves the taste. It gives me energy ..since I try to drink a cup mid-day. Great drink.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very good it’s kinda reddish but it’s good and low calories if you don’t want to drink hot coco but crave smth of this sort.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

love the taste and its great with my daily oats. its been staying fresh in the fridge and has not clumped up so far after more than a month! returning purchaser for this item.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Nice taste, very good quality, it package is very voluminous for the price. I don't smell or taste beet juice, which is very good.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I add this to my morning smoothie when I want the extra boost of superfoods. The ingredients are high quality and the taste is good. I haven’t tried this with just plain water, but I will soon. I have seen an improvement in my energy!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My husband bought this for the beet benefits, it’s just like hot chocolate. I’m not sure if it helped much. It clumps together quite a bit so you have to stir it really well.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Rich chocolaty taste. I add a scoop to my morning coffee and enjoy it with my breakfast. I do not add sugar as I enjoy the richness of the chocolate itself.