Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Colostrum, 240 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
ZW
Posted on May 10, 2022

Really happy with this product!Just two capsules in the morning and I no longer have problems with my stomach. I'm also using it for my 4 y.o.son and he rarely gets ill.I just open the capsule and give it to him with a teaspoon. I will buy it for sure constantly.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

High quality at a very good price, I always prefer this brand to other colostrums. I combine beta glucan and in these times of flu I do not get sick, and if I get sick, which is rare, the flu passes very easily and very quickly. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 5, 2022

From what I understand, this product, colostrum, helps promote collagen production, heal skin, decrease fine lines and boost overall radiance. There is also “improved skin elasticity and texture with use,” I find it helps my guts as well. Big size. Great for our high cost of living nowadays. I try to buy with discount when possible. I do not understand the reward points too much. Product great.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

2019 my son was confined and diagnose for asthma. When its cold season we always keep instock an asthma meds and a nebulizer. I started giving him this & see if it helps. and to my surprise his asthma symptoms went from 1-2 episode a month to zero in less than 2 months.. Now 2022 he is still not on colostrum though I give him probiotics and dha. He only takes colostrum if he is feeling a bit seek. other than that he is totally asthma free now. very happy with the result.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Though the taste of the powder version is ok, it`s good having the possibility to take capsules and not feel the taste or have to brush your teeth, hahah. And capsules make dosage more practical. Benefits are awesome, too, you can feel really soon, about a week. Size of bottle could be a little bigger.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Repeated purchase for many times but this is my first review. Was advised to take this on empty stomach first thing in the morning, the quality and size of the pills were decent, and the dosage advised was appropriate. I felt that my gut/digestive health has improved ever since I've taken this, probably crediting the immune support benefit it renders. There is no after-taste of the ingredient, and I would like to recommend for everyone to try this supplement.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Pure Colostrum - Life's first foodFirst aid at the first sign of a cold for adults and children. I like that this is a natural substance. Colostrum contains immunoglobulins and antitoxins, which provide the formation of immunity. Colostrum also normalizes the activity of the digestive tract. In childhood, my grandmother made dessert from colostrum in the village

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

I’ve been using this on and off for years and am always amazed by how quickly it seems to heal my stomach. A few weeks ago, my family got Covid, and I had the type that came with a bad stomach ache. After a week of nothing working, I started taking two of these per day. By day two, my stomach was back to normal! The only way I can describe how it feels, is that this seems to heal the lining of your stomach. When you’re having problems, this will really calm it down. I have given this to my mom who has IBS, and she had great results as well!