Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Gold C Powder, Vitamin C, 1,000 mg, 8.81 oz (250 g) - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I love this! It tastes good even if you don’t mix it with anything (but I wouldn’t recommend doing this because it’s very sour lol) so I’d say mix it with your favorite beverage instead ^^ The price is good and the amount of it is good too, so it’s gonna last with you for a while.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I think best way to take vitamins are by powder or capsules. So i decide to by vitamin c to take while cold weather is coming. Friends just take exactly the portion they suggesting and dont take any other vitamin c will be just too much. White powder easy to dissolve in water or something else its got sour taste but its fine.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I bought this vitamin for my mother because she had a hard time swallowing capsules. She really likes it because this vitamin C is in powder form, very suitable for vegetarians, and can be mixed with purified water or her favorite drink. I will order it again for my mother so that she will be healthier, especially in the current situation that requires a lot of vitamin c intake. Recommended! Thank you Iherb!^^

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I never thought the amount of the product will be huge amounts. The scoop is so tiny, and i was very carefully scooping it because it’s a high dose of vitamin C with a tiny measuring spoon. It’s better to have less than too much. It’s an acidic sour taste, I think it’s better to have with juice or smoothies. I can not tell about the benefit yet. It’s my first impressions.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It's big size can take for long-term. I take 2 times a day for immune system support. I mixed it with collagen not bad taste. VitaminC good for antioxidants, skin , immune system and health, I don't have stomach problems so i can take it with empty stomach. Good results and benefits, good quality.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This powder is easily digestible and packs a punch of vitamin C. The short stature of the container makes it user friendly and you never lose the cute little serving sized scoop provided. I have remained healthy since I started using this product. I mix it with collagen powder and a little grapefruit juice, the taste of this brings out the zing of the juice

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Excellent and economic way to add vitamin C to drinks/shakes/cerial etc. Vitamine C is an excellent antihistamine so I add it to reduce the affects of hayfever and stuffyness from drinking alcohol. without this, it's a 2 drink limit before I'm all stuffed up, but a few of these throught the day and I'm good to go!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Very good product I have difficulty swallowing pills, 1000 mg pills are usually too big for me. This vitamin c powder is soluble (almost) in water. The taste is ok, nothing to tell home about and no stomach aches so far. I hope this will help with my immunity system the coming winter.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

If I feel that I will be having cold, flu, cough - just take 2 scoop (2,000 mg). And let see for the next 2 hours. Normally, I am OK already. If not, take another 2,000mg. No cold. No flu. No cough. Only this product give me this effect. I took another brand, but have to take up to 10g for a day to be effective

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I have taken these for about 3 weeks now, White powder easy to dissolve in water or something else its got sour taste but its fine. . Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection of the body, protects against viruses and bacteria, strengthens the immune system, normalizes capillary permeability, regulates metabolism, removes toxins and improves bile secretion. Vitamin C is absorbed better when combined with calcium and magnesium, so keep these supplements in mind. I Recommended