Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, NMN, Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, 175 mg, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I use 2 capsules (350 mg) per day . Dr. David Sinclair uses 1000 mg/day. However though the price a bit expensive, the Independent 3rd Party Lab test and the Brand name (California Gold Nutrition) make me trust that it is NOT FAKE NMN. I will be back after 3 months use to give further assessment.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I don't know if this is a factor because I am taking a whole range of things but my follicle stimulating hormone measurement went from 9 something down to 6.9 which is a big improvement. No idea if this was a factor but I'm keeping on taking

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This product is good value and securely packaged. The dosage is decent. Two important things to note according to Lifespan author, Dr David Sinclair: 1/ The NMN is light white in colour - suggesting it is fresh. 2/ For better absorption, the capsules can be open so contains can be mixed with greek yoghurt. I only just started taking so too soon to say it’s working or not. My energy levels are good.

Posted on May 18, 2022

My mum and I took this, she felt more energy and could sleep better. I have left arm nerve issue after the vacination which i found I could bend my arm at the back better after I consumed this. I hope it will really repair my nerve faster. I will continue to take it for healthy reason.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This product is excellent. I have been taking this the first thing in the morning after consuming a glass of water. I been taking 2 of this with vitamin D3… then after a breakfast, I took Coq10… and I do feel so much energized. Also before I started my coq10, I do feel so much energized even with NMN alone… but nevertheless, I have taken 2 sessions of SoulCycle at 45 minutes each back to back and not even tired. Waiting to see if it will reverse some of my gray hair…

Posted on May 3, 2022

I really love this product . The Color and fast is as David Sinclair describes. Dosage : your Waite * 8 = amount of mg you should take. I’m 70 kg and I take 3 capsules which 525 mg. It lacks som me mg but I’m fine with this. Higher dosage doesn’t feel that much pleasant . I get tired if I take higher dosage Optimal time to take :In the morning . This will desire your internal clock . Must be taken with resveratrol. Keep it cold and dark. refrigerated It really really gives great effect

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I did a rather extensive search of the available NMN products on the Internet, and eventually purchased this one made by iHerb because it is manufactured in a GMP facility and is reasonably priced. Seems to improve my energy and resolve throughout the day. I am also able to fall asleep quickly probably because of the high focus mode during the day. I take it with either a spoon of avocado oil or peanut butter to improve its bioavailability. The most noticeable improvement is related to my bowel movement. Although I did not see it documented anywhere, it seems to improve my gut function after years of IBS. I’d repurchase this item.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I take a lot of supplements, including some that are supposed to make me feel more energetic, like ashwagandha and maca, so it's hard to give credit to one supplement for sure.... Plus there's power of suggestion....but.... Honestly, after taking NMN for over a month, I do feel more energetic -- not speedy like caffeine, but more like having just a little bit of the energy that animates puppies and toddlers as they run around. Which I guess really is youthful energy! And I am 67, so I am enjoying that feeling.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Have only started taking this for a week but this is what I found so far: Energy level: Fluctuating - some days I still feel rather fatigued. Will need to update after a month. Skin: I have noticed my general complexion improved significantly. I have adult pimples from time to time, and the scars usually took ages to heal. This supplement has helped me heal very quickly which is a bonus! Price Vs Quality: Although this supplement is not cheap, it is affordable compared to other brands. So far I have definitely noticed one benefit. No doubt other benefits will start to appear after long term consumption. After all, good things take time. I don't like swallowing pills esp having to do it with meals is a chore to me. But once a day empty stomach for this is a bonus to me. To be updated once I have finished the bottle. Highly likely to restock.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The first day I’ve taken it was like nothing. Eventually things went well after the third day. I’ve got so much energy, better sleep which helps my nervous system and faster metabolism. It’s my second week of taking it and I can feel so much difference. Better Me 😊

a390f0ca-2a7d-4a4a-a722-61b011f62d4a