Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, SPORTS - Organic, MCT Oil, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have tried many different brand of MCT oil and i love this one which have no taste! it can be consumed with almost any drink or salad. i have almost finished this bottle and i will definitely purchase again. it really fuel me up with black coffee whenever i do intermittent fasting or low carb diet! 2 spoons make me keep going with clear mind and energy. please give me a like if you like my comments. 😀

c9c31308-873b-4e32-a4fd-3710a1542a60
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I've been on a keto diet since mid May 2021. I've lost 21.3kg to date. I used to take MCT oil capsules but realised that the content in capsules is minimal as opposed to me using the actual oil itself. I found this product and after reading many reviews, I took the chance and got it. I was a little worried about how the condition of the bottle would be when it reached me but the package came unscathed. My worries were unfounded! Good job iHerb! I add 2 teaspoons of MCT oil to my daily morning coffee - there was no smell/taste to the oil. It helped make my coffee 'creamier'. Gives me a boost of energy as I usually am sluggish in the morning. Quality product - highly recommend this product!

17335992-1507-4b38-a665-0474cd68f5fd
58388095-792b-4549-8227-bcc1530cb84f
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I would like to thank IHerb for fast shipment. Please read the reviews thank you all can't get enough of this MCT oil.I sleep better curbs my appetite. Does what it suppose to do.Not a coffee drinker,I put mines on salads,scramble eggs,soups,orange juice,chocolate milk,rice,veggies the list can go on.Highly recommend not one problem with my cap or pouring from the bottle.Snap sound to let you know its closed!

0d0cd227-75a5-40d8-bd71-bae35de3f608
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

High-quality product. And it contains high-quality ingredients, one of the best forms of MCT oil possible. Bottle is handy, nice size and easy to use. You can easily measure it and add it to your coffee, protein shakes, salads cause MCT is tasteless. Benefits of MCT oil that I experienced: it will add boost to your energy, physical ability, help you with workouts and fitness, boost your metabolism. Also it will help your brain to be more productive. I really like this supplement and I think it’s not only for keto diet pioneers, but for all active people.

db8c71df-6290-4830-9e10-c4e58f370e86
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I love this brand, you can feel a light taste of coconut. MCTs are also a source of energy and may fight bacterial growth, help protect your heart, and aid in managing diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, and autism. / Delicioso tipo de mct, tem um leve sabor de coco e aumenta bastante o animo, se tomado logo de manhã junto com café puro.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is an amazing product for the keto diet. I had trouble getting into keto since but as soon as I added this MCT oil, my body burned fat and I felt great. My metabolism is more efficient and I don’t get hungry while using this oil. I have lots of energy and able to work and have energy enough to workout.

Oceans
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I haven't been using this for very long but if a world renowned doctor says it helps with weight loss, then I'm all in. Add to that the below reviews helped make my decision. Yes, you need to start out low because you will run to the bathroom shortly after taking it. I started with half a tsp. But considering that I suffer from constipation, I'm grateful for the relief. What I have noticed, which is the most important thing to me is I've already lost 4 pounds since I started taking this. I am thrilled! I will update if anything changes. BTW after taking it for a few days, my bowels have stabilized.A lot of benefits. Quality product. Great ingredients. Recommended.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It is early days for my experience with this product so all I can say is that it appears to be as promised - a quality product. In terms of the order handling and payment/logistics everything worked fine so all round I would rate this purchase as a 5 star experience.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This was my first time using MCT oil. It's great in my keto coffee. I would just say that the bottle always drips when I pour it and I have to wipe it down. Feels like I am losing some of my product. But I am happy with the oil itself.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

i bought the small bottle and right after went for th big one as it's very economic, i really love this oil i use it for everything cooking baking and for my skin my itchings it's of a very good quality and definitely worth its price however i advise you to go for the big bottle you will save more if you liked my comment don't hesitate to give me a vote thank you 😘