Page 1 - Reviews - Earth's Care, Anti-Itch Cream, with Shea Butter and Almond Oil, 2.4 oz (68 g) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

This helps with itch that comes with very dry skin. But I guess it might be too 'mild' to work on my eczema flare. I like the small tub container, makes it easy to carrying around in my bag. And I reuse the little tub when the cream is finished.

83bf0854-79a9-43e2-bb1b-b37f4eecf6fb
MarjiMum
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

My grandson has very fair Scottish skin. He gets a rash just from being in the garden and this cream works really well to reduce the itch and inflammation without upsetting his sensitive skin. It is made from natural ingredients and is paraben and petrolatum free. It is also not tested on animals and that is very important to me. I highly recommend this cream.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I love this anti-itch cream because it provides fast relief. I can take it with me everywhere I go due to its size and light weight. I love the mild smell so when I am using it I don't have to worry about anyone asking me what is that scent. The quality is great 👍.

Posted on May 9, 2022

First time using it and I am surprised by how effective this product is. Works well with my little girl’s itchy feeling due to dry skin and eczema flare. It smells good, benefits and quality-wise. Will purchase this product again. Also, the product is not sticky and is very lightweight on your skin.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is a trial size, as I wanted something to carry with me in case of emergencies. I will probably buy the large size as well, to keep at home. Good quality, nice ingredients, and I'm sure it will be a life saver on holiday. I am ordering another for my friend.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Very convinient to have in house. Nice ingredients list. Tried it on dry patches on my hands and it helped, also I tried it after hot wax depilation for soothing, works well, but its small box and I will not use it for that purpose. I hope it will help with mosquito bites on summer, since I'm having big problem with it.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I love this quality product. Very effective on my itchy skin. Nothing else seems to work as well as this product. Used on legs, feet, arms. It has a nice texture that feels lovely and is moisterizing also. Smells pleasant. Package is convenient trial size that lasts a long time, a little goes a long way. I will purchase again

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My Wife using this for all itches but does not relieve them all as some take longer to see the effect. I use tree tea oil for my ear itch as it also clear dried skins as well. Overall still effective as those commercial itch cream which are more expensive. Smell favourable.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

it smells mild. my son has allergies and some times due to the weather he gets itchy at night. perhaps the air-conditioning makes it dry too. so we apply a think layer and it's helpful.

8bec4065-d696-42ce-ae68-1f86245398c1
a425d9f3-9bdb-4317-b961-b104d674cdf2
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Dry itchy skin has been a problem for me for the last several years. During that time I found another cream was effective in relieving itchiness but unfortunately the relief did not last very long. I’m happy to say that Earth care Anti-Itch Moisturing Cream relieves itching and lasts for several hours. This is really an excellent product.