ZW

Posted on May 20, 2022

There is no scent. The size is not that big. I used up this entire bottle within three months of purchase. The oil is cloudy white with a oil-like consistency. The package is a glass bottle with a pump that you press to get the emu oil. I liked the way it felt on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause me any irritation and it felt very soothing for my dry flaky skin (eczema). I used this on my legs and arms.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The emu oil is a great nourishment for my sensitive skin. Each application/ use only requires a minimal amount for great results, hence able to last a while with the size. It also has minimal scent unlike most oils in the market. Note that oil application on face may not for everyone. Please review your skincare routine before purchasing. The product is properly advertised. You get exactly what you paid for. Upon receiving the parcel, the product is properly wrapped with sufficient protective layers without excessive packaging. All in all, good value & quality. Would definitely purchase again.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great product, works like magic. EMU Oil is the best thing going. I also use the oil on my skin. Helps with itchy and pain when you just don't want to use over the counter stuff.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Calming and nourishing to the skin. It is oily but eventually sinks in. The scent isn't bothersome. I find it best to apply after a toner and moisturizer to help seal it all in.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love it so much i order it for the 5th time. It is the best moisturizer for your skin, i apply it before i go to bed. It is great!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Used it on my family members with eczema & very dry scaly & itchy feet. Both recovered well with this! Recommended by the podiatrist- worth it for its penetrative properties!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This is the first time I tried a thing hadn’t used. It hydrated my skin without problems. Oh, my skin is super dry and sensitive, if it’s oily I get pimples, if not, I feel dry. But after trying this! Hydration and no pimples all the time!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I got this to try and help with facial scarring. I am sure it is a decent oil however it did not do much for scars in my case. It does not contain fragrance and it does lock in moisturising ingredients that you layer underneath. The dropper dispenses well.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

i don’t find applying this on my skin works for muscle aches, but helps improving my super dry skin. i have to be careful for the amount, because it worsened once i applied too much...i still have no idea how come that happened. i have to use other skincare oil in addition to using this, because solo use wasn’t sufficient but i like this all in all.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

I got the tip for this after I had a surgery wound that took a while to heal. As soon as there was a new, thin skin grown over it I started applying this. A GREAT product! In case you are wondering, there is no strong smell in this, either. Nowadays I use this for dry hands and legs.