Page 1 - Reviews - Equal Exchange, Organic Coffee, Breakfast Blend, Whole Bean, Medium & French Roasts, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I like to drink coffee fresh! so I use a coffee machine that grinds grains. I liked this coffee because it is light for the morning, it has a delicious taste and smell that spreads throughout the place and spreads happiness!! The price is very acceptable as the product is organic and fresh

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great coffee! It's the perfect mix of medium and dark roasts (which I like). Previously I had to buy one bag and the medium roast and another of the dark roast of this brand and mix them myself. With this it just provides the perfect blend. It comes with a fresh aroma, and taste just perfect for a Sunday brunch. The price point is unbeatable for this quality. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I prefer this blend to their other French Roast, as this one is not as dark roasted. Still, this is a dark roast, and I drink this coffee mixed with oat milk whenever I want another caffeine hit. Don't fool yourself thinking you're going to get specialty coffee style quality here, but for the size/price this is a bargain and the package should last you for a while.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good coffee brand, and my favorite breakfast coffee blend :) Smooth and balanced describes it well, and grinding it fresh daily helps preserve the quality and taste! I don't feel jittery after drinking this one, so expect the caffeine levels are on the lower side. Not a fan of the packaging, as it's not easily or tightly sealed, so would recommend transfer to another container.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love most of the equal exchange blends. This one I think is my favorite. The tasteis perfect not to strong or weak. I like you can buy large size.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I've tried to smaller package. so was extremely happy that they have bigger quantity packages. I like the taste. plus it is organic. quality is excellent!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Good price for fair trade, organic coffee! Be sure to buy more than one, since it freezes well. Also mixes well with flavored coffees for special occasions.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I love their beans. it taste exactly like cups from coffee shops out there. It is caffeinated in good quality beans. love it. I a. reordering.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I really enjoy this coffee. Hints of chocolate. Great price, quality, smell! Only down side is that it takes probably 3x as long to brew then most coffee for some reason.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

whole grain, you can freshly make your coffe at home the smell is more then amazing,not to mention this brand is organic and fair trade!