ZW

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Been waiting for this project to deliver because i saw the beautiful result on my friend lashes they are thick and tall she using every night

8be739a6-7234-4e53-87d1-be21c682d312
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My favorite castor oil brand from now on. I used it on my eyebrows and after a week they already look thicker. I didn't expect much but well, I'm very happy with the effect.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

during the last years i found the this is the best brand for castor oil for external use and the organic 16 oz i use for my dry syndrome eyes since 2018

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This product is genius, i use it for my face each morning for rejuvenating & hair regrowth on the spots needed. after couple of days using it, everyone asked me what im doing for my young & healthy face .

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

very good it strengthens my eyebrows , can be applied topically, the form of roll-on is very comfortable because it is very sticky, this form is much better than apply with fingers, very good quality,

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I love this roll on castor oil! It's so easy to use for breast health and sore knees or anywhere on the body. It's much easier to use than applying with cotton. Great idea!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This product is very easy to use. I use it on my eyelashes every night. The scent is like a nutty scent typical of castor oil. The packaging makes it very convenient with the roll on.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

so much easier than buying the oil and flannel clothes! I can't understand why this is the only time I've seen castor oil in roller form?! crazy, love it.

Posted on May 30, 2021

I have been using this on pretty bad eczema patches and it has helped soooo much! it's pretty thick and sticky but I think the heaviness of the oil is why it works so well. the roll in aspect is super convenient too. just gotta be careful not to stain clothes though so far I haven't seen any stains.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I bought this castor oil to put it on the eyebrows and lashes First of all it is important for me to say that he really helped me to lengthen my lashes within two months Second thing, it's important for me to say that note that its roller is not as small as you think, but a little bigger - but it does not interfere with