Page 1 - Reviews - Highground Coffee, Organic Instant Coffee, Medium Roast, Decaf, 3.53 oz (100 g) - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

update : this coffee is amazing, I have been having it on a daily basis and just ordered a new bottle of it so I wouldn’t run out. tastes great with no bitterness and it doesn’t give me the jitters like other coffees do. perfect for my evening coffee on the go

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Since I’m not really a coffee person, I don’t own anything to have a proper cup of coffee, so this instant coffee works great for me! Probably the cheapest organic decaf instant coffee on iHerb? I’ll update the review once I get to compare this to the caffeinated one from the same company!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I really love this brand of coffee. I like to make coconut or oat milk lattes with it this medium roast. I will mention the taste is pretty strong and takes some time to get used to. I can't have caffeine so this is an excellent option for decaf drinkers. :)

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

great quality product. the taste of this coffee is good. even is you make it in an iced recipe, you will enjoy it. without the caffeine so it is nice to have it at night. i love using 1 tea spoon of it, in a medium size cup , with a little agave syrup cold water and ice. so yummy

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Because I love coffee and don’t always need or want the caffeine I like trying decaf options. This is one of the best Ive had. It has an actual coffee flavor and isn’t overpowered by a burnt or bitter taste. Even when i made it weaker or stronger the taste still held up. Would def recommend trying it if you’re looking for a decaf that tastes like decent coffee.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Been using this coffee for a couple years now and really like it. In terms of flavor it's outstanding. And it dissolves easily in cold liquid, which is the only way I drink it. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because of the bottle and cap design flaw that doesn't allow you to really secure the cap to the bottle (i.e., the cap doesn't screw tight ).

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

The quality is very nice. You can either make it hot or cool. Taste mild with a reasonable amount of coffee. The best thing is decaffeinated so you won't suffer from insomnia because of the caffeine. I follow the recipe indicated at the back of the package. I highly recommended this coffee to every coffee lover.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Love this Decaf coffee! I went caffeine free a few years ago and is always searching for a decaf that doe snot taste like decaf and this is one of the best options I have found. Robust but not bitter and very satisfying.It can be costly but I herb seems to have the best pricing, for which I can grateful.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Simple, easy to use, and tastes delicious. I love that it's organic and fair trade. Instant coffee is so much easier than using a coffee maker or a wasteful single-serve brewer. I drink a lot of coffee but don't want to have a ton of caffeine, so I love to mix some decaf with some regular coffee. Being able to adjust the strength by using more or less of the powder is awesome. If I ever don't like the strength, I can either add a little more water or a little more of the grounds. I also bring some in a little container when we go camping -- just need to heat water and add the coffee and it's perfect. I will always have this on hand!

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I recently quit my caffeine habit, but I still like to drink coffee occasionally so I drink decaf now. I’m pretty much a coffee snob, so I usually steer clear of instant coffee altogether. However, this instant coffee actually has a good flavor and it makes cold brewing so much faster and easier in the summertime. I love to make iced lattes and homemade frappes. No more waiting for hot coffee to cool down, and no more coffee grounds to clean up either! I highly recommend this brand for anyone on-the-go.