Page 1 - Reviews - Humphreys, Witch Hazel, Organic Toner with Lavender, Calm, & Clarify, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Doesn't make my skin look shiny(I use a Niacinamide toner as well that makes my skin look too shiny), looks healthy with a slight glow. My skin doesn't feel dry. Doesn't have a fragrance, but does have a very slight alcoholic scent, and a bread-like scent (maybe the witch-hazel?) Has 14% Organic Alcohol, which might be quite effective as a skin care carrier agent (to help other ingredients penetrate your skin) and also the organic alcohol is more expensive, so maybe that's the reason the price of this toner went up. I'd say it's a good reason, and should be understood and appreciated. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I enjoy the sent and the gentleness but I got confused and I took off the seal It seem like I must keep the seal and make a hole for drops. There is no rubber stooper with hole. So too much content overflows when you try to use. Except that is gentle and fresh.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I didn’t realise it has alcohol coz I don’t usually get toner with alcohol content. But it’s been ok so far. Hardly smell the lavender though.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I bought this because my skin often gets red. I think it is effective, but the smell is somehow off putting. I prefer the cucumber version.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love using this product on my face after exercising and before going to bed. It always makes my face feel refreshed and clean!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Always use it after washing my face and keeps my face smooth and shiny

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Refreshing and very calming on the skin. Works well with serums applied after :)

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Good quality for personal cosmetics and DIY essential oils carrier.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love witch hazel, keeps my skin clean and kills the itch of bug bites immediately.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

nice option for toner that doesn't leave the skin dry.