Page 1 - Reviews - Kitchens of India, Palak Paneer, Spinach with Cottage Cheese and Sauce, Mild, 10 oz (285 g) - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Smell like curry. A few bean curd cubes added some nice texture other than the sauce itself. I’ve never try the Palak Paneer before. It’s just happened that I saw it on iHerb. It just took 5mins to reheat in boiled water. And it’s quite low in carbohydrates and good for low carb diet.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This has been a go to quick but healthy meal I keep on hand. I usually add some frozen spinach and extra chili pepper to it and eat with rice and mango onion chutney. If you have some jar mango chutney you can add a thinly sliced onion with a little bit of vinegar, garlic and chili flakes for a lovely side condiment. It keeps well in the fridge.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Palak paneer is one of my favorite foods! This brand also had a good taste, not much different than what you can order at a restaurant IMO. I liked that it had quite a few large pieces of cheese in it - a lot of times when you get palak paneer there is not enough cheese and it feels disappointing, but this one had a pretty generous amount of cheese I thought.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Wonderful taste, I thought to eat it in 2 meals, but I ended up finishing it all once I tried 😄 Loved it! Not too spicy - perfect for me.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Very convenient to prepare, simply heat it up and eat with naan. I bought frozen naan and cook it to eat with this palak paneer. Many cottage cheese in the pack, it tastes even better than some of the Indian restaurant. The size is enough for two people. Really great value

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

This stuff is SO delicious with jasmine rice! Perfect if you love savory spinach dishes. My whole kitchen smelled amazing while I was heating it up.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

very delicious and easy to make. this is good quality indian food with high quality ingredients and a real authentic taste. easy to use and size is good for one or even two people. nice package too. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Palak paneer is a famous Indian dish,contains spinach and indian cheese with natural ingredients. For a perfect meal you can add White rice to complete this dish. It is tasty and the quality is very good.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Just as delicious as you would get at a restaurant without any of the hassles. I ate mine with rice but next time planning on trying with naan. Highly recommend for those who love cottage cheese in their curry. Yummy!!