Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Methyl Folate, 800 mcg, 120 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
ZW

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is an excellent supplement. I take it to lower my Homosyteine level. This form of Folate absorbs by the body better. I also add Bioactive B12. The package is very generous and lasts 4 months. The capcule is small and doesn't have any smell or taste. it also helps with the nervous system. I will buy again.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

If you have MTHFR mutations, this is definitely what you should be taking. It's highly potent, quickly delivers effects to the nervous system, boosts your metabolism, energy, and vitality. High quality product for an affordable price. I simply wish it were available in a smaller size, like 400mcg. Most other methylfolate supplements offer this degree of granular dosing and 800mcg might be too much for people who only have a partially dysfunctional mutation.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I am taking Methyl Folate as a more bioactive folic acid supplement prior to conceiving. I am a on the more mature side of ageing to be trying for a baby so I am hoping that this supplement will give me a good boost to my vitamin levels.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Great serving size, high quality, and an affordable price. The only issue with LAN products is that they are always going out of stock too fast when there is a sale!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

a fully bioactive form of folic acid, some people have an MTHFR genetic polymorphism that does not convert folic acid to methylfolate and folic acid builds up which can be harmful to your body

Posted on May 25, 2022

The package seems so big that it will last for ages . but the shelf life is ok so maybe I will need the rest of the package later , who knows.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I take this vitamin everyday on empty stomach with vitamin B12 since they help each other to be absorbed easily in the digestive system, and it works.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Very high quality supplement. Works well with Methylcabalamin. I'm working on reducing gluclule tolerance, that is, I'm fighting the onset of diabetes. Therefore, B vitamins are essential in my daily dietFree of GMOs and gluten. Also indicated for cardiovascular problems

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Good quality-price ratio. My red blood cell count is on the lower side so I decided to use this in synergy with vitamin B12 and vitamin D to get a boost to my health. Also, this is the most bioavailable form which helps my brain fog as well.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Great price, great product. Recommended! Amazing value for money. Hard to find for a reasonable price in my part of Europe, here we only get folic acid, which is syntectic and not as good for you.