Page 1 - Reviews - Laneige, Cream Skin, Refiner, 150 ml - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

i swear to god just 2 days ago i had severe eczema and my skin was dehydrated and acne prone too. so i am using tretinoin for my acne and mind you, tretinoin causes dryness to the skin. but since i was using this laneige cream skin... all the dryness and itchiness, GONE and bonus! it repairs the skin barrier for healthy more even out tone of the skin

49fce312-592e-47d4-a076-d2f224f1b393
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Moisturize: high performance Frequency: I use every night, it's super hydrating Package: It's minimalist and gorgeous Use: I use on my face and my neck It's gentle and nourishing for the skin, even for sensitive skin Quality: overall ultra high Size: one hand span Texture: liquid cream

6f754681-47bd-4adf-a62e-03a1187b989e
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is my favorite skin toner. By Using this skin toner, I feel my skin super moisture all day. However I feel a lot of oil on my skin after I applied this toner on my skin 1 hours later, so I don’t recommend people whose skin are oily type. For people who have dry skin, they should definitely try this! Also, the container of this toner made from glass so it looks gorgeous.

acdf6576-ffbe-4db3-b020-282bc3639316
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

One of the best skin care products I have ever used, so I would say it's worth the hype you will see online! Lightweight, milky composition, alcohol and fragrance-free so should be suitable for all ages and for the most of the skin types. Exception is super oily skin on a hot summer day - it might be too much for daytime as this one leaves fine silky/dewy film on the skin. If you have chance, try this one as this is multipurpose product: can be used as a toner, emulsion, for lotion masking and for combo/oily skin this is all you need for hydration and soothing skin if you want to keep it simple or when you are travelling. This one saved me many times after applying retinoids or AHA products with heavy hand. Price/size ratio is decent for this quality.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Laneige Cream Skin Refiner is such an undefinable product. What is it —- toner, serum, moisturizer?? Yes! And it does a wonderful job as all three in one step. Splash it on, pat it in (take your time) and let it hydrate! The perfect lazy-girl product. Light, fresh, soft — and completely unique.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is for DRY skin only. It's a creamy-water texture. I don't have skin troubles but have dry, combo & sensitive (reaction to ingredients and not acne-prone) skin. With that said, I have no burning sensation. It's gentle on my skin. I use it during both summer and winter. During summer, I layer on lotion. And during winter, I layer on cream. A little goes a long way. It moisturizes very well. The quality is excellent. And the price is good for what it offers and what I benefit from. I LOVE this! Please keep this item on your site! This is for DRY skin. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, go for a different product.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

MY HOLY GRAIL TONER THAT I CANT LIVE WITHOUT!!!! Okay okay just like many of you I thought this doesn’t really deserve the hype and that it’s probably overrated but guys the moment i put this on my skin!!!!!! I finally knew what people are talking about It’s not greasy at all even if it might look like and it’s super super super moisturizing and so gentle i use this everyday because nothing else can make my skin hydrated and moisturized for the whooooole day

Posted on May 10, 2022

My skin is very sensitive. This is my second bottle; I don't always have toners in my nightly skincare routine, but this product is a tried and true for me. I was curious about Laneige's Cream Skin for a long time, and so, during a time when I was really struggling with my skin, I decided to give this a try. I wasn't sure if it would do anything for me. Every night, I would dispense product into my palm, rub between my hands, sweep over and pat it into my cleansed face, and wait for several minutes before proceeding to the next step. The difference was subtle, and over time I noticed my skin felt calmer and more moisturized in the mornings, and I believe this product helped contribute to a happy glow. The addition of meadowfoam seed oil and green tea to this formula also provides some antioxidant benefits, too, which is a very nice plus.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent product!! I absolutely love this. From the first second you feel it hydrating your face so much and not at all heavy or sticky, it absorbs really fast. You just have to put a little bit in the palm of your hand and then all over your face. I recommend it 100%!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have wanted to try this forever but honestly didn’t want to pay the price for it. Iherb had it cheaper than anyone else so I jumped on it. I have very dry skin & I use tret so that enhances the dryness even more. I love toners/essences & think they have great benefits if you use good ones. This is one of the best imo. It’s thin like water but just a small amount adds SO much hydration it’s unreal! At most I will do 2 layers and along with the rest of my skin routine it works perfect! This bottle will last a long time bc you have to use so little. I can’t detect a smell & I haven’t had any issues with peeling under moisturizer or makeup. I recommend this to anyone that has dry skin!! It’s amazing & I think I will use this stuff forever!!!