Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Ultra Prostate Formula, 60 Softgels - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I am 57 now, I have the problem of waking up 2~4 times at night during sleeping to go to urinate; I also have the problem of not able to empty the bladder, there is always some left-over. I noticed the symptoms started to subside 6~7 days after taking this supplement. Today I had taken this supplement for about 11 days, last night I stopped going to the toilet. I did pretty comprehensive studies about prostate enlargement. This product basically contains all the known ingredients that is beneficial to prostate. 2~3 days after taking this product, I had headache. I persist and continue taking, thinking my body may be doing some kind of adjustments. About 3~4 days later the headache stopped and it never occurs again till now. The bottle is unnecessary large, I packed 3 bottles into one as I travelled.

407200c7-e3f3-482e-a0f2-2256fe91c6f9
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

They add so many ingredients in this product, it's difficult to review. In general, I tried this brand and I like large softgels. I bought it because of genetic hair loss which overlaps with the genetic SNPs that are responsible for prostate enlargement and cancer, which I'm naturally also predisposed to. I can't really tell if my hair loss has become better because of this product in particular, but it has become better, though there's still room for improvement. I'm too young for prostate abnormalities, so there's nothing I can contribute to this endpoint. I'm also predisposed to thrombotic events. Interestingly, many compounds that interact with prostate risk vectors also interact with hair loss vectors and blood clotting vectors, so I'm confident a good variety of such ingredients can help compensate for all three genetic risks.

66d7c862-641d-4372-b821-8dd480e38aed
f2eab58f-aab4-4da0-98ab-27cd95eb00b1
Posted on May 20, 2022

Started using these several months and ago and I almost gave up... it took about 4 weeks for things to kick into high gear... initially I actually felt that things got worse... so you need to be a patient... these pills have changed my life from peeing every 10 mins to being semi-normal, I still pee a lot but much better, it has really removed the urgency which is really nice... some nights I sleep all night, normally I get up once or twice, but this is much better than 8 times... give them a try but don't quit before say something like 5 weeks...

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Have recently started taking it and I think its helping me out. My visits to washroom for urination have got reduced and I am also seeing some hormone level support where I am able to get more strength during workouts. I read somewhere that hormone imbalance can also cause prostate to enlarge. I don't know how it works since I am not a health pro but it is doing something good to my body. I will continue to take it and will post an update here later.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I am over 60 and has enlarged prostate. I have tried several other supplements but found this one to be most effective. It’s pricey but it as a good combination of ingredients in one soft gel. I don’t need to take several types to achieve similar results. The gel is of acceptable size. Easy to be swallowed. I take 2 per day, morning and evening. Now I only need to go to the bathroom once at night time and the urine flow is great. My PSA has came down to a healthy level. One bottle lasts for one month.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Its very good product because its all in one, and also its 100% natural products and if you have some other issue like me with slowed thyroid function when I have to drink every day chemistry drug, its good to know this one is totally natural and thats why can't hurt me with crossovers

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

My husband is a good sport and will try anything I think might be helpful to him. If he can't tell it's done anything he won't bring it up when he runs out. This product is one that he reminds me about every time he starts to run low. He says it makes a big difference to him and would rather not run out of it before ordering again. This is music to my ears both because I want to find things that are helpful, but also because the last product I got for this aspect of his health cost more than twice the amount that iHerb asks for this one and the effectiveness seems to be about the same. I hope it will help you, too.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I have tried different prostate formulas but this is the best. It is a superior quality and seems to have the right mix of ingredients for me. I feel like I am emptying my bladder completely and don't have that nagging urge to urinate frequently. The capsules are large but easy to take.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

The combination of herbs and quantity of in each soft gel capsule is impressive. I've only switched to this product for just over a week now, it has made a difference to my symptoms. i do benefit. Dosage of one capsule morning and evening is easy. No after taste what so ever.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I usually take saw palmetto regularly, but I decided to try this supplement for a while. Well, I'd say this is the "Rolls Royce" of the prostate supplements, it's really good. The only catch is the price, more expensive than just saw palmetto, but I guess quality comes with a price. I'll probably cycle between this supplement and saw palmetto.