ZW

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Good quality. Made my appetite smaller and made me feel refreshed during the meals. I think it helped with my metabolism. Taste does not disturb if you swallow fast with water

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is great value for the price! This is my first time taking these tablets and I've added them in addition to a daily multivitamin. I'm actually finding that I feel better and snacking less often since taking these.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like these tablets. They are easy to take. I can't say I've noticed any miracles taking it but I still want to believe it's good for me so I keep taking them. I have acid reflux but these do not really give me any issues.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Good quality and ingredients. has a lot of benefits for all ages... affordable in comparison to other products...the dosage is good and the package is great

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

These are the same strength as the larger ones I was taking at a third of the price. According us great for those with slow digestion. It aids in energy and eliminates the post meal sleepiness.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Tablet size is just right. A little smell and taste like home used vinegar, not too strong. Dosage I think is ok. Ingredients are superb.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I have been taking these for the last week. I’ll take them with my nighttime dinner meal. I have noticed slight changes so far. I will continue taking them and see what other positive changes are the outcome.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Very speedy delivery. I am yet to try your product as being an ex Boy Scout and Cub I am a great believer in the saying be prepared. Ian using up my previous purchase of the product so that I can get the proper feeling of the use of your product

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I take this at least twice daily when I have heavier meals. Helps with digestion and to keep my weight stable. It is gentle on the stomach and has no after taste. Would definately recommend. Tablets are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Really smell apple cider vinegar. I think it’s really 100% . Love it compared to other brands . Even though my weights still the same but I think it’s okay for my blood pressure. Try it .