Page 1 - Reviews - Mediheal, Paraffin Foot Mask EX, 1 Pair - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Comes sealed in the package. Dotted lines to tear apart the individual ‘socks’ & stickers attached so you can wrap it tight around your ankles. It feels cooling & slippery once you put it on. Very moisturizing. Wish there was a bit more liquid in there but overall satisfied with the product.

c14f1bdc-b2b6-4298-91c0-036dac447e86
b4d18622-1033-48b1-9521-d687bbe0c743
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

A good foot mask moisturizes but doesn't work wonders. I used the socks mask two hours before bed, at first there was a cooling and tingling effect, the result was fresh, moist feet. I took off the mask and carefully rolled up my socks and used it again the next evening, as the moisturizing lotion is enough, it refreshed my legs and relieved fatigue!

c872f8b4-2df6-457a-b833-09fd3830ded8
db714d89-cc84-4fd7-9961-73dc1528751b
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

These socks are very well designed, no clipart to do. There are stickers that help to close the sock. Inside is soft with severalleyers. At first it seemed too dry comparing with other products I have used, but while sitting with these sock I could feel that feet are soaking. Really nice feeling after, the skin is soft and not wet as if kept in water.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This Foot Mask won’t magically repair your cracked heels or foot calluses, but it definitely helps to moisturize them. I wear flip flop most of the time and I think the friction causes dryness on my feet. Sometimes my heels even cracked. This mask combined with foot cream / lotion on regular basis improved my feet condition.

822f4644-51e1-4113-9057-cdd0c47f1201
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is so refreshing and gives a perfect moisture on your feet. Aside from it’s very easy to use, it will make you feel relax also. Everyone should add this on their self care products especially for those who don’t have the time to go to spas and salons.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

i loved this foot mask! the touch of the foot feels quite good and i always have a routine to do a foot mask at least twice a month. it's great to see the benefit on how my foot skin improved after that, and the paraffin one was the best quality i could find so far. will definitely buy again and the price is very good.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I love this foot mask. I wear sneakers a lot and my heals are always dry or cracked. Ever since I discovered this foot mask, I have been using it every 2 weeks and then I am applying a foot mask. Before using this mask, I use an exfoliating scrub and my feet are baby smooth now. I still use foot cream after the mask so I am sure that my feet are very well hydrated especially now in the winter when the inside air is so dry and outside is so cold.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I loved this foot mask as it cares for my feet much better than any other product. It is quite refreshing to find a great product like this. Size is not so big, really good carry around with you if you have to travel. Firstly, hand masks and now foot masks - all great. Will certainly buy more of these in a nearest time

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I was looking for a while good-quality paraffin foot mask and thank God I found this one. It smells so good and my feet feel really refreshed and relaxed.

80462367-4d83-451c-9a71-253db7016fae
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Partner's heals are really rough. Got this foot mask for operation soft-heel. Feet size is 43 and it's perfect fitting. No strong odor and enough serum for the whole foot. It also has tape to secure the mask. After about 90 minutes of him wearing it, heels were better.

071962d4-627c-4b0a-baf5-f54f88178a17