Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Time Revolution, The First Treatment Essence Rx, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Pros: It is a very good treatment essence. I already bought two bottles. I like how well it moisturizes the skin. I use it in the morning and in the evening. My skin definitely looks better than before I used it. I am in the 40+ age category Cons: The packaging is elegant but quite heavy and it's quite difficult to dose how much product you use. because it's so big I can't take it with me when I travel by plane.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

i got this as my first gate to k-beauty, and never regret since!it’s a lot of people’s holy grail and an OG player in the k-beauty products. You need to only use one layer of this to make it work, as a first step after cleansing and it would work wonders.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

For a long time, I didn’t dare to buy this product, - the very high price, as for a tonic, stopped me. But, a year ago, I succumbed to the persuasion of bloggers, positive reviews and a discount from iHerb ☘️ And there is my opinion: if you use expensive skin care cosmetics, you should try this tonic. It is an excellent conductor of useful components of serums / creams into the deep layers of your skin. The content resembles smell and consistency purified water. The bottle looks very presentable, made of thick heavy glass. The cap is plastic, but not flimsy (photo attached ). Delivered in a carton box, perfectly protected from damage during transportation. Doesn't cause an allergic reaction. Didn’t leave stickiness on the skin after drying, almost. It has low rate of consumption – you can use one bottle for the long time. Cons: price and shape of the dispenser. It was categorically inconvenient for me to use the tonic. I prefer the option with spray bottle for such watery substances. Wish health and beauty for everyone☘️ Appreciate in advance for your like! 🤗

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is my favourite iteration of the Time Revolution FTE (Missha tend to change the formulation once a year or so). It leaves my oily skin balanced and glowing, but without the almost-immediate oil slick of a lot of other products. It's not a dupe for the SK-II, though. This provides a LOT more moisture, where the SK-II is more balancing (leaving me with less greasiness on my forehead, but also more visible fine lines around my eyes and dryness around my nostrils). (Yet again, iHerb is asking me to comment on the flavour. iHerb, this is a skincare product. I don't know what it tastes like. Readers, do not ingest this.)

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is a must have essence! Been using this for years and there is nothing to complain about. Packaging and the bottle as well as the quality is worth the price! I use it every night and my skin feels so hydrated, and looks plump when i wake up in the morning. 1 bottle last for months so its definitely worth the price!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like this product. I'm 35 years old and I have normal skin. I use it in the morning and evening after cleaning my face. I like how waterly it is and that quickly apsorbs. The bottle is from glass which is more elegant, but it is heavy when you need to put FTE on your face. I'm very grateful that iHerb has this products because it is cheaper than in other online stores and delivery in Europe is very quick. I recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Only been using for a couple of weeks but because of how hydrating it is, you can see an almost instant difference in glow. Ive received 4 compliments on my skin regradless of still having 4 pimples ! Im excited to see if there is a bigger difference in skin after 1-4 months. Bought this as I saw it on a Dr. Dray video, so gentle and feels so good to apply!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I was suffering from many dark spots as a result of a sudden breakout, and was constantly picking at my face, which didn't help the situation. I bought this after trying many other skincare products and hearing good reviews from friends and family. This has made such a huge difference in such a short time! I have sensitive skin, but it didn't irritate it, and it can be a good substitute for moisturizer (during spring and summer seasons). The only con about the product is the packaging because the opening in which the liquid is dispensed makes you through it too quickly. I poured some of the product into a spray bottle to not overuse it. I will most likely buy this again when I run out.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Moisturises and brightens a little bit better thank to the emollients and niacinamide- but those with sensitive skin beware I used it on my neck once and it stung + made some eczema patches worse- but no issues with my face so far. Does not shrink pores + calm skin +rebuild barrier + reduce oil production AS WELL as SK II, but again considering the price it's still a pretty good product to have. All in all it won't be a dupe, but it delivers. My skin type: oily combo, acne prone, sensitive.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Such a great product for skin pigmentation: it indeed has good whitening and moisturizing properties. I didn't notice any anti-aging effect though, maybe, because I have no distinct wrinkles. It is not my first time using MISSHA products and my experience with this brand was always positive. For example, the "Time Revolution" product line had a great spot eraser serum which made my skin flawless and glowing. Unfortunately, it is currently out of production. Since I trust this brand and like their Time Revolution line of products, I can recommend this essence with confidence. The only minus is the uncomfortable glass bottle, which doesn't allow you to simply press the pump. Rate my review, if it was helpful ;)