Page 1 - Reviews - Mount Hagen, Organic Fairtrade Instant Coffee, 25 Single Serve Sticks, 1.76 oz (50 g) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I'm obsessed with Mount Hagen instant coffee! I'm a coffee snob and this is a high quality product - it has a smooth taste and a offers a great caffeine kick. The granules dissolve easily in cold water and make a delicious iced coffee too. I never ever thought i'd buy instant coffee so i was pleasantly surprised when i first tried this at a friend's place, and after that, i had to buy my own and look forward to a cup every morning, and even some afternoons. I highly recommend this brand!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Pleasant flavor and body, and I appreciate the fact that it mixes easily into cold water as well as hot - perfect for a refreshing caffeinated afternoon pick-up. I've come to rely on this as my go-to, and one bottle usually last me a month (two cups a day). Recommended by the W***C***** list, and I absolutely agree.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Definitely amazing tasting coffee, great organic ingredients and making it fair trade is far worth it. The quality is great, tastes smooth and dissolves great in liquid no lumps! 1 teaspoon is enough for me to use, but if you like strong coffee two heaped teaspoons you are going to need as it isn't as strong as rich blend coffee. Probably about a 3/9 brew.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The taste of the coffee is quite good and it is a good quality. The caffeine doesn't seem to be too strong which is ok. I use it frequently, daily. The size of the package is good not too small or to big. I like because is a good to go when I'm in a rush

Posted on May 29, 2022

For years I refused to buy or drink instant coffee. I discovered this one, first in a grocery store and later on IHerb. Now it's what I drink every morning. Several of my grown children who are also rather picky about their coffee, have started buying it as well.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I was skeptical when I ordered the coffee because I never dried the brand and it was hard to believe reviews. When I wake up I need a coffee boost, since the regular machine coffee feels too strong I am used to machine coffee which usually is not strong enough. I was happy with my purchase and even the price is a bit expensive I will buy again because it worth it, and yes it contains caffeine which I find beneficial for myself

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

l have been drinking this brand of coffee for many years, and like the single serve package design better than the whole jar. Reasons are simple: wonderful coffee aroma and taste with every cup because it's kept fresh always. It has a medium roasted taste which is not bitter or too strong and is just right for me. I had tried other brands but always gone back to this one.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I got this during the quarantine/stay in place orders because I need my daily dose of coffee. I also got a Nescafe instant coffee as backup. Well, I finished all my Mount Hagen packets and went to my Nescafe. Good god, this is miles better than Nescafe. Nescafe tastes like bad burnt coffee compared to this. The aroma on Mount Hagen is so great!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022