Page 1 - Reviews - Mount Hagen, Organic Fairtrade Instant Coffee, Decaffeinated, 3.53 oz (100 g) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I like my coffee strong and was afraid the decaffeinated one is gonna be too light for me, but it wasn't. I really like this coffee, drink it every morning. In my country, there are no options for none chemical decaf, so this one is a good option for me for a natural decaf.

2d44e013-72ae-4d63-8d43-045ab173807b
Posted on May 5, 2022

I really like this coffee. The taste is full and rich without feeling that you are missing out. I use this coffee to get my day started and 1-2 teaspoons a serving usually gives you the quality, rich flavor that you need, without the caffeine. The size is ample enough to give you a month of coffee, if your frequency is once per day. The best benefit is that it is organic.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Mount Hagen instant decaf coffee is the ONLY instant coffee I’ll use! The quality is superb, and the taste is very rich. I love strong coffee & this tastes strong & doesn’t taste like decaf OR instant coffee. I love the glass jar in comes in too. I’ll be buying this from now on.

Rosy
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I've recently purchased the jar container of this coffee and liked it so much that I've decided to also buy the single serve packets for when I'm traveling. It's very convenient and the amount of coffee in each packet is exactly the amount I normally use from the jar. And one of the main reasons why I purchased Mount Hagen Decaff besides its great taste, is because they use natural processing to remove the caffeine.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is probably one of the best instant decaf out there with superb quality. There is no excess bitterness to the taste. Size is worth the price and package is great. Quite enjoy it as a quick coffee fix without worry about caffeine and sleep. Coffee contains good nutrients, especially polyphenols and fibres. I can now have my latte at night :)

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have been repurchasing this over and over again, and do feel the product best suit me. Will come back for this one again. The taste is good and dont give you weird after taste like most of the de-caffeine product. Service size is good to last for a month. Must buy!!

Posted on May 21, 2022

It smells and tastes 👍! I was already loving it when I discovered it completely covers the slightly fishy smell of the collagen powder I was taking. I added a little bit of brown sugar and enjoy it immensely. I’ve never tried adding milk but I have a feeling it will taste even better that way😆! I drink one small mug a day and found one bottle lasts for nearly 2months so it’s great value. And packaging was effective too: I discovered, to my pleasure, that the granules stay dry for the whole 2 months even in the humid weather of Hong Kong! I love it so much that I’ve recommended it to my family and friends and reordered it!

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Finding good tasting instant coffee is a chore, even more so when you want decaf instant. I gave up caffeine last year and have been desperate to find a good tasting decaf instant coffee. This has been impossible until Mount Hagen! This instant decaf smells great and tastes wonderful. It's so good, I enjoy it black. It is definitely worth the cost. Organic is a plus!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Mt. Hagen, you are my new favourite instant coffee - you beat Starbucks Via sticks by a mile, which I used to consider a top-quality product. First in terms of price (you're a fraction of what Starbucks charges) and second, in terms of flavour...your taste is smooth, rich and shockingly difficult to distinguish from fresh-brewed decaf, unlike the former favourite.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Very nice quality caffeine free coffee. Usually taste quality of de cafe is not so nice but this brad is very good. no difference from the regular coffee. I like it more than the drip caffeine free product. Usually I take this coffee after 3pm so it will not affect my quality of sleep.