Page 1 - Reviews - Mt. Whitney Coffee Roasters, Organic Peru, Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

peru coffee with good quality and excellent ingredients, the taste is really delicious and reminiscent of original taste like in the country of Peru because I am Peruvian, used many times, large size, frequency every day because I like to drink after I wake up in the morning, recipe one tablespoon is enough, or one serving, benefit That it is tastier than other coffee and it is without caffeine and the package comes packed well and strong

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I use French press of make latte. Just put 20g of this coffee and 150 ml of water, keep for 5-10 min. In mug microwave 150-180g of oat milk. After that pour coffee in the mug. Great coffee!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Best deal I am aware of - given I am all the way in hk this saves me a great deal. The one thing I would recommend if sales permits is to offer more 2lb flavours. Thx

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

just the right taste for my coffee.. a little bit bitter and not acidic. suitable for my morning coffee but also didnt trigger my sensitive tummy.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I don't have a grinder right now but this pre-ground Mt. Whitney coffee has a great taste. Not too strong and not bitter. It is nice and fresh and I have been making it in my french press every morning. I should have ordered two!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is a good solid coffee for the price but I would say its the best. It is fine to make a big pot for the family in the morning. But I wouldn't want it if I were trying to have a really good cup of coffee.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Great quality and very tasteful coffee. Use it for coffee machine for 2-3 drinks everyday.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good coffee, not acidic which I like and the taste is balanced. However, it doesn't give me a full coffee flavor and a wow effect. Too expensive.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This coffee is excellent if you have a sensitive stomach this is the coffee for you.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have yet to try it but heard good things about it for enema from my friends.