Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Stacks, Acetyl-Choline Brain Food, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This product ha a high quality value added to it . it naturally does what many Chemical pharmaceuticals claim to do. It is free from harmful ingredients and it’s good for the brain. I noticed the benefits immediately when I took it. The recommended dosage seems low but it seems to work.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Might be on the heavy side swallowing three at a time as directed. Best to take just before a meal I found. It does what it says but dont expect it to make you smarter however it will give you fuel to get through concentrated mental work.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The biggest issue I have with this product is the odor. Not only does the bottle have a distinct smell, but the capsules themselves also do as well. However, the capsule size is easily digestible and not hard to swallow. Honestly, I don't know if I see a significant difference after taking these. However, because the cost is a little expensive, I don't take a dose every day. Therefore, good but not great.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The quality is good.This is a nice supplement for concentration, especially you are at work. The ingredient is natural and simple. I got much benefit from taking this supplement.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Great for getting focused at work without being anxious. Perfect for day time and mild relaxation.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Really works!! Gave it with probiotics and selenium to my mother, who has Alzheimer, and she showed a little improvement.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I’m feeling my memory getting better, and getting more focus

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great! Works well! Packaged very well. Quality is very good

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Easy to take. Trusting the process combined with other brain food supplements

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very good , i ll buy again