Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Herbs, Bitter Melon, 525 mg, 100 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
ZW
Posted on May 20, 2022

This is a natural product. It is good for helping to control blood sugar along with an exercise program. It is natural and tolerated by most. It is also far safer than the pharmaceutical product. Speak with your doctor about this before starting the regimen. Also consider taking cinnamon as well, and exercise and good diet are essential.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

my dad said he feels that his blood glucose dropped a bit after taking one capsules of this , but he still needs time to give s full review , please like to remind me go back and update ❤️

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love love this supplement. It takes the pain of drinking bitter melon juice everyday and I can take 3x three times a day. Will update when I have used this for a month! I love it

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It’s a very effective plant for me, because symptoms of my illness are less. Ingredient are body friendly. Very high quality, what is important in my age.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Some reduction in blood sugar but many stomach problems and going to toilet many times for bowel movement

Posted on May 31, 2022

it serves its purpose to maintain the sugar level of my friend

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Hoping to lose some weight taking this. A bit too early to tell yet although I think it's helping.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I use it with other natural products to help with blood sugar. seems to work well

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I can feel this help my blood sugar after I eat. Great product.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

My hustband is content. Is the first time with this brand.