Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Alive! Daily Support Premium Prenatal, Strawberry & Lemon, 75 Gummies - iHerb
ZW
Diamint
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I LOVE this multivitamins very much! The taste is delicious. I’m just planning, so I took one a day for good health. Happy life to everyone !❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I’m 27 years old - Taste isn’t too bad at all, at first I was like ‘okay wow, these are kinda odd’ but now I’ve grown to quite like the taste! Just swig some water down after you’ve chewed and swallowed them! They’re great for people like me, who can’t swallow tablets. I’m TTC at the moment and want to give my baby the best possible start! Great quality and size. I’ve been taking these for about 2 weeks now 🤞🏻

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

These vitamins taste like candy. Easy to swallow, and they also contain vegan DHA, so there is no need to remember to take it separately every day. The only thing missing is calcium, which should be taken separately in any case, due to decreased absorption of multivitamin if they are combined. A strong recommendation!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I still take it now that I’m 10mos. Post partum and breastfeeding. I had really bad hyperemesis gravidarum when I was pregnant and lost a lot of weight. The taste is great for someone who keeps on throwing up a lot. I’d like to believe this helped keep my baby and me healthy despite not taking a lot of good food when pregnant.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I always buy these they are amazing and provide such a huge energy boost. I love the flavor and the fact they don't upset the stomach

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It’s just like gummy bears. I like the fact that it has lemon flavor. It really helps with morning sickness in pregnancy because of the strong and delightful citrus flavor

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I think these are a good value for the quality and flavour. This is the second bottle I've tried and they are easy to take and the flavour is not bad. A very affordable prenatal option.