Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Alive! Men's 50+ Ultra Potency Complete Multivitamin, 60 Tablets - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I choose this for potency of the ingredients. Quality is excellent (good dose). Good dose of B vitamins mixed with good dose of supporting natural herbs. B12 is methyl form , also the Folate (B9) is also methyl form. Quality is excellent. All synergistic molecule included in this one tablet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

3fa63099-8781-409e-a67e-1656dc1c4738
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love buy this Ultra Potency product for my husband because it is well balanced for men over the age of 50 and is better than standard vitamins. Best of all he only has to take 1 vitamin per day. This product includes so many health benefits for him including Eye Health - a Cardio Blend for his Heart Health - Energy Metabolism - Bone Health - Immune Health - Muscle Function - Orchard Fruits™ and Garden Veggies™ powder blend - Daily Greens™ Blend Providing Amino Acids and a Digestive Enzyme Blend. I feel these ingredients are of a very high quality and are nutritionally beneficial for my husband.

6a483cb8-06d7-4530-b0c9-d15d7caeee18
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I'm now on my second bottle of this vitamin and I have to say that it has made a significant difference to my life. I'm not sure which is the best thing about it, but either way I am absolutely loving it. It's excellent at what it does and the effects are noticeable. It's a definite must-have for anyone looking for an all-natural

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

These tablets with ultra potency contains the perfect doses of the most important vitamins and minerals for men. Tablets are medium size, and easy to swallow. My dad loves it!

1becf27d-a54e-4901-aaca-fac87aad515d
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have been using / trying many different men’s multi before … I found this product Is good in a way that I could feel my energy output is much better after . This is my 3rd bottles already , .. I will say , worth to give it a try and see if it works on you too 😉

9f399c86-a9ff-4e16-95da-35e982c92d9e
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love the fact that it is only one tablet a day, and for all the ingredients that is in this one pill, is outstanding and you can't forget the price. If you haven't tried it, you should, because it helps a great deal. After liver-transplant, I took these before during and after and my recovery was excellent.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The main reason I chose this product is that it's free from artificial additives also titanium dioxide. Even famous brands like centrum silver for 50+ contain titanium dioxide, prohibited in many countries. Also, vitamin Bs are very high compared to other multivitamins. Only one tablet is equal to 2-3 tablets of different brands.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My husband is not picking about a lot of things but he will only take these vitamins because he admits "they make me feel better" and he knows that because if he stops taking them he notices. I think that it is good sign if you notice when you DON'T have it then it is working. Good for the older crowd - 50 and up and has a great variety of ingredients that help with energy and men from our experience. :)