Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Elderberry, 500 mg, 120 Veg Capsules - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Extremely excellent because whenever my old dad he’s 89 years old has cold and cough he takes 1 tab after every meal for 2 days and he’s perfectly restored his health he goes jogging.THUMBS UP MEANS FANTASTIC I introduced to so many friends in Taiwan plus good for kids.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is a great product, an easy way to take elderberry in a nice capsule from. They are easy to swallow and have a pleasant smell. The packaging is fabulous and ensure the capsules are kept fresh. This is a great supplement to add to your diet. It's a quality product that I would highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I take elderberry every day to keep my immune system up. It's a great supplement to benefit of my health and I think we should all be concerned about our health and immune system. I'm 77and I want to be around to watch my great grandkids grow up 😊. It doesn't have any after taste and all of the NOW products have been good quality. It's good for any age.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

This isn't my normal brand but I couldn't find elderberry anywhere there is a shortage, I'm glad I tried this. I woke up with the flu on Tuesday, now I don't recommend this but I took 3 of these a day tuesday to today with nothing else. No cough meds no Tylenol no nothing other than some cough drops for my sore throat and I am 90% better today! I'm shocked! Shocked. So I will continue at 1 a day (the suggested amount which, i love) forever. But I'm super happy with this product. Never took these on an empty stomach but once I ate and took them I never had any stomach pains or aches.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

In a hot & humid independent city like Hong Kong, the capsule goes like this in 3 weeks without desiccant packet. I’m not blaming the brand, it easily happened many times with other brands too. I don’t know if the desiccant packet is safe or what(sometimes CGN have 2 in it) but i know there’s always a risk when purchasing supplements.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The quality of this product is excellent. I used a good ingredient. If there's a lot of age, eat Elderberry. I like Elderberry more than Hemp Oil. Package is simple. It's a great benefit for aging. The composition is very good. It improves immunity and anti-aging. If you're on a diet, make sure to eat. Taste is very good.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I use this to when I'm getting sick, I just take 2 a day as a supplement and I have noticed wonderful results! The quality is great, the composition is all natural and the health benefits are real. I like how easy they are to swallow, so if you are concerned about taking pills, these are fine. There is no after taste.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I've only been taking it for a short time, but so far it seems pretty good. One thing I really like about these Elderberry capsules is that there is NO added sugar. So many other brands have sugar added, which kind of defeats the purpose of building up your immunity. I have purchased many NOW brand products, and they've always been high-quality.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Great, I always order from this brand and I never had any problems with the quality or the package. The dosage is excellent and the capsule size too, the price was great and it's a great ingredient for immunity, helps with my colds, i will buy again for sure

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

NOW foods have great products. I like this elderberry product. Just that after some time the powder just hardened. It seems common with NOW food products.