Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Passion Flower, 350 mg, 90 Veg Capsules - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I trust the quality of NOW brand & was even recommended by my Naturopath for its quality. I take this passionflower to aid with sleep as I have insomnia, combined with other sleep herbs it helps to get to sleep & get back to sleep if I wake up during the night. The capsules are an easy size to swallow and no real unpleasant smell or taste. I usually take up to 1000mg combined with other herbs but my insomnia is pretty bad, others may not need so much.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was taking another passion flower , I would say I would like the effect of these more. They help me calm down as well in some cases they help to regulate the period.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

For the money, this is the best quality Passion Flower I could find and iHerb's price coupled with free and incredibly fast shipping makes the offer unbeatable. I get irritated easily. A capsule of this extract twice daily keeps me much, much calmer. Recommended.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Purchased to help with sleep quality. This product used with Valerian root and 5mg of melatonin works very well. Wake bright eyed and bushy tailed. Good price and quality from NOW.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Good packaging, the tablets smells a little bit like licorice in my opinion, I get better focus and don't get so stressed. Good product to have in medicine cabinet.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I use it to as a daily support to cakm down a bit :-) think it helps

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I use passion flower to deal with everyday stress and improve my sleep. It works well. Great quality supplement from Now Foods.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This supplement caused severe heart palpitations. However, this sometimes happens when I try new product. Finding the right supplements that work for me is a trial and error. Although I had to discard this product, by trying different ones I actually found some good ones along the way and I effectively manage my insomnia. Thanks to other supplements that worked I have had no sleepless night in 3 months. I was hoping to add Passionflower to the stack, but will stick to melissa, chamomile and hawthorn. But don't give up, this product might be good for you. Good luck to all insomniacs out there.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

good quality and package well good taste well supplement for health I will buy more

Posted on May 11, 2022

Iam starting using it I hope it will be good