Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Sweet Almond Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

There is no scent and the quality is excellent. It's in almost everything I make, including hair oils, scrubs, and body oils. I'm not a fan of the packaging, but if a pump could be included, that would be fantastic. The bottle contains a generous amount that will last for a long time. It moisturizes and leaves skin/hair healthy without being heavy, and it can improve dark spots and stretch marks.

2b3b5b14-7655-45fe-ba89-462d25debaec
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Scent: none Useful as all around body oil because of its easy absorbency texture. The size and quality is highly recommended. It moisturizing effects doesn't leave cracks during winter therefore beneficial to the skin because it is healthier even for sensitive skin. I used and add rose essential oil to make me smell so good.

4b3ec55b-3437-446d-8925-f353a0d94cb7
1ba1807b-368a-4c04-b729-4a6bd28c0225
64b2a3af-e593-4b96-8d29-e204c3727ee8
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

it's a small bottle, shame I can't buy the big one. I used it for massage mostly my whole body, including my scalp. I used it after washing my hair and shower. I love the texture, is not too sticky like many other oil type, absorbed in to my skin really well and fast. I have psoriasis, so keeping my skin hydrated and smooth is not very easy. I tried many lotion and medication, so far nothing change. now I'm using oil as a lotion and it help a lot.

88720ae1-5632-4c7d-a1e0-acc76ba8e4d4
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Products were received with well packed. The bottle is made it easy for us to squeeze a little amount of oil. After using Almond Oil as a body moisturizer, it gave the results of skin soft and supple. This Almond Oil is not greasy and easily absorb on the skin. Do remember to apply immediately after a shower. It is good quality stuff and will definitely repurchase again.

03573d74-2fe1-48d0-a6f4-2932a88a5043
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I literally use almond oil for everything!!! I mix it with other oils for my hair. I mix it with my body cream for extreme moisturizing after I scrub my body. I even use it directly even without mixing to Anything in my hair and body because it’s light.

f8463125-7b39-48c0-a24b-9689db8fd405
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle for all season

fc45ca43-0982-4b73-80cc-c0f1d7682146
Posted on May 17, 2022

A friend recommended me this almond oil, mild scents, packaging pretty good, size is great for the price you pay.. and good benefits for the skin - since Im using this almond oil my skin is moisture and fresh , gives nourishment to my skin..as I noticed to my skin..especially with my arms and hands..Highly recommended 👍🏻👍🏻MUST TRY..this is part in my daily regimen..quality is great..won't regret 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on May 12, 2022

The scent is good not smell bad I did use for a couple of times it’s so good the quality also the size is very practical last for so long time (age) the package is secure it has so many benefits the composition is safe my skin is not sensitive

6374927b-5fa7-40f2-a719-1317c7798e08
Posted on May 1, 2022

This product is amazing. There is no scent. I use it for me and my newborn for massage. It is a great quality product. I have the 16 oz which is a great size. The packaging is good. I gave a sensitive skin so this oil is perfect for me. I like it for the ingredients also that it is a pure almond oil. It is good to moisturize and for nourishment.

691c6337-3fd5-4d70-a2cd-2368ec4f56f8
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

no scent you can use it on your hair and face the quality is amazing the size is good age :30 package is nice has so much benefits moisturize and nourishment essential oil sensitive skin needs test i love it so much and im using it for my dark circles under eyes

7ef30bcb-e552-483b-b7b8-37988ec9e389