Page 1 - Reviews - Nubian Heritage, African Black Bar Soap, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The best and most recommended product against acne and against pimples! In this picture I am after using the soap 3 times! The effect is very fast! Excellent smell, high quality, large packaging - 142 grams, one soap is enough for me for about 4 months. Highly recommend. Can be used on the whole body, not just the face. Dries acne and makes the skin pleasant and soft.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

First of all I'm sorry for the pictures attached with my comment I know it's not pleasant to see, but it just show you the effect of this soap, I've been suffering from acne on my body (esp my back) but since I've started using this soap I noticed the difference after only 3 times of using the pimples strated to shrink no more bleeding. if you find my comment helpful kindly thumbs up ☺️

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is my go to soap as it smell good, gentle and clean efficiently! this is my N-times purchase as it clear my acne on my chest and back. I love this soap and my entire family use it! Please give me a like if you like my reviews, thanks.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I have sensitive skin and a well-developed sense of smell and this excellent soap gives me an answer to the two parameters that are important to me. It has an excellent fragrance, a pleasant and delicate texture and of course leaves the skin moisturized and not dry after bathing. Feel good.Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

OMG.. this soap smells so so so so good. .and I love the scent when I used it for my shower.. I also use it on my face.. so it is like a all in 1 soap for face and body. So far it didnt dry my skin and leave it soft. I will buy it again.. now I can see why the reviews are so good~

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have a sensitive & dry skin and this soap is amazing!! it makes my skin fair and make all the dark spots in my body disappear, especially the marks from acne i use it on my face and body and i can't stop buying it! but you need to use a good lotion after using it - نوعية بشرتي حساسة + جافة جداً الصابونة جمييييلللله بشكل مو طبيعي للوجه والجسم صح تجفف البشرة بس شالت لي كل التصبغات واثار الحبوب وغيرها ومو اول مره اطلبها صارت روتين 👏🏼♥️♥️♥️ اهم شيء استخدموا لوشن بعدها او ترطيب كويس

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I love this soap, especially in the winter months! It make my skin feel so wonderful and clean. I have very sensitive, dry skin. This soap solved the dry skin issue and I had no negative reactions after use. Brings luster and softness to the skin. It's great at removing makeup without too much drying and it helped clear up my body skin issues. I can literally use this from head to toe. It is exfoliating as it has bits of oats in it. I like that this soap is natural. It smells wonderful --> it's like candied almonds and some sort of complimentary spice. It leaves the skin lightly scented. I use this soap everyday and love it way it works. I will definitely continue to order.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I am six months into using this vitamin and I can honestly say that the benefits have been incredible. When I first started taking it, I noticed an improvement in my mood and energy levels, which was a huge boost to my performance at work. After a few weeks, I also noticed my posture had improved. Not only have these changes been noticeable physically but mentally as well as

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell , it benefits your skin , it good for who has routine day job , help in relaxation

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww