ZW

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Great product

Have only just started taking 100% vitamin c but already feel the difference. Great taste not sweet at all like other cheap Vit C. Quality is amazing, has all the ingredients I was looking for in a Vit C. Love that it's in powder form and size is great.

32b63796-9570-42fd-a84e-73bd978e7cdd

To make the simplest & freshest vitamin c serum, I mix L-Ascorbic Acid powder (most potent form of vit c) with pure Hyaluronic Acid (HA). L-ascorbic acid dissolves completely in pure HA. You won't feel any grittiness. It applies smoothly over the skin. I apply this serum in the morning (face, neck & chest) to boost the efficacy of my sunscreen. This DIY serum brightens the skin and create an even-toned complexion. I notice that it helps to fade acne hyperpigmentation however it will not erase freckles from sun exposure. If you're new to mixing your own vit c serum, it's better to start at the lowest amount to avoid irritation. For optimal results, I use Vitamin C serum every single morning. On my tretinoin nights, i skip vit c to reduce sensitivity. Vitamin C is one of greatest anti-aging ingredients. With consistent use over time, it helps build collagen and increases firmness of the skin. I do notice increased radiance and sheen in the long run. This brand of L-Ascorbic powder is also featured by Lab Muffin Beauty Science on YouTube. Go watch her video on "Vitamin C Science"

8000ec18-09eb-45f2-b488-7014b8f4522f
9accbb77-389f-4613-80d3-32482d26f683
88407989-1417-4e93-a5fb-fec7e02f7483
5025eba3-b9f5-4015-b873-8f8a07b01a29
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I Love their vitamin C, comes with all the stamps of approval I look for! Super fast delivery too, you would think it’s Amazon, lol. But I like to order directly from the source when I can and they do a great job! So much so I’m thinking of trying some of their other products. On my second order and will be back again. Old bottle on right, new with seal on left.

d78f021e-3627-4b61-a7af-4b1e673fc92d
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Love the large size , get more product so purchuse less often . The quality is excellent. I use this product daily . I trust the pure ingredients . This is powder form and mixes well into juice makes taking daily a breeze . The container keeps it fresh and dry from the air . The taste isnt bad just a little sour but its definalty worth the time and money taking this product !

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is pharmacy grade so potency and quality of ingredients are excellent. I like the taste of ascorbic acid since it has an effect of waking me up plus AA is a more powerful antioxidant than other forms. So far, package is always good, I've been buying this for years already to support my immunity.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Love the size /huge 500 servings and you only need half teaspoon daily so easy to take .Its pure ,tastes great and its actually 100% pure vitamin c so its potent . A must have especially cause of covid it helps boot immunity and definitely effective at keeping our immune system in top shape

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

We thought we would try it. Turns out its better and easier than taking a pill. Very palatable and no side effects for us, such as upset stomach etc. The taste is what you would expect from OJ but no acid reflux. The immunity boosting benefits is also a plus. We will continue using it daily mixing it with our Arbonne fizz sticks.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Number 1 staple in my supplement regime! Can't get enough of this stuff..give me this stuff (2g per scoop dose) 4, 5 or 6 times a day along with some zinc, NAC and lots and lots of water (At least 4 liters a day)! To have a strong immune system, God willing, you gotta work hard for it and put down that money! It's the same like with fitness..to have that beautiful strong body, God willing,..you gotta bust yourself with regularity and stick to a strict schedule and routine of consistency! Remember..the body thrives on regularity...we all creatures of habit.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I don't know if it's just me being lucky( or inspired) but I never bought any bad products from Iherb.This vitamin c formula is just another example of excellency.Easy to dissolve ,I mix with superbeet crystals and don't even feel the acidic taste . Haven't had the flu in 10 years,and I laugh at people wearing masks.Covid makes me laugh even harder.One of the secrets?Vitamin c daily. P.S. I sensed even bones are stronger when taking it on a regular basis.