Page 1 - Reviews - Petitfee, Dry Essence Hand Pack, 1 Pair - iHerb
ZW
Posted on May 15, 2022

If you get really dry hands from washing dishes or whatever causes it, these are so awesome. I find that just putting moisturizer (especially in the winter) isn't enough, and my hands even crack sometimes. These really help, and great to just put them on while watching TV and leave them on for awhile letting all that good moisture seep in.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The benefits are good as it really soaks in your hands. It is good to refresh your hands with this product. The size of gloves is big enough to fit anyone. It would be good to add this to your routine. I plan to use this every other week to improve the condition of my dry hands.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

For hand cares, the quality is great, the size suits the hands very well, the benefits is to refresh the hands, make you feel very soft with good smell 😍💘

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Has a glove like shape to be worn as to allow one's hands to absorb the herbal essences. Made from only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Will buy again!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Has a glove like shape and can be worn to allow the herbal essence to be absorbed into the skin of one's hands. Made from only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Will buy again!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Good hand mask is a must have of daily routine for all women. 15 min of care and relax for hand skin make them feel fresh and moisturized.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Glove type hand mask made from non-woven fabric hugs the hands seamlessly to allow maximum absorption of the hand cream and aloe extract for smoother, softer hands. I use it regularly, 1-2 times in a months and my hands are soft and skin is silky

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

High-quality product with great smell and composition which is a huge benefit. I feel so relaxed and refresh after this routine. Nice package in a good size. Care about hands is very important during the winter I will use it in frequency.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Excellent. Softens the skin soothes and leaves it elastic and pleasant. Also uses the company's aloe vera moisturizing gloves for the feet. Highly recommend

Posted on May 27, 2022

I see the results on my friend,, so excited to try it.. it’s bigger than the size I think and the texture and quality is perfect , don’t use and expose to the sun .. it has a lot of benefit I advise you to try it .. the package was good ( im not sure I still trying)