ZW

Posted on May 1, 2022
finally arrived!! Love it!!

Yes, finally this is what i’ve been waiting for! I am an oil lover especially argan oil, bc of its have a lot of benefit. I usually take it with me when I travel bc I can use it on my face also on my hair as a moisturising serum after shampooing. I really like it because it keeps my skin hydrated if I'm lazy to use a lot of skincare & at the same time I use it on my hair, because my hair feels very silky and soft. I just use a little so it's not sticky & greasy, this oil is also very quickly absorbed. I don't understand but I really love this oil!👍🏻❤️

68f05e3b-8587-48b5-9019-4297a44afb8f
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

It is pure argan oil. Light weight, argan light scent. Quickly absorbed in the skin. Very nice and delivered in Brazil in just 5 days.I have tried several brands and this is one of the bests so far. I will buy again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It's the first time I tried this product. Good for moisturizing skin. I also used jojoba oil. If comparing the two, I prefer the latter.

الزيت جودته ممتازه و خفيف جدا Suggested use On skin - Emulsify between palms and massage onto desired area. Reapply as needed. Individual results may vary. On hair - Apply small amount directly to scalp or hair after shampoo and conditioner. Dry hair as usual.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I use it on my hair to make it feel silky and soft. I only use a little so it's not sticky & greasy, with that said the oil is very quickly absorbed.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Pura D'or oils are the best I have purchased. The quality is amazing, and the packaging is excellent! I love the bottles they use. The spouts never get clogged. This is my favorite new oil brand!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The best argan oil you may try. It has a good quality and smell amazing. It has a bit thick texture which good for moisturizing. It is also a bit expensive but worth it.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great product, have been using it on my hair. I have thick, freezy hair and it has improved its manageability. Great on my skin as well. It does not feel oily and is odorless. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My wife and I love this Oil! I give her a facial every night, and this is by far our favorite choice. Great service from the company as well...highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is good quality and I like the scent it is not too strong. I have used it for about a week and seems to be making my hair a bit stronger and moisturized but it's a bit early to tell.