Page 1 - Reviews - Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Immune Support Gummies with Vitamin C & Zinc, Natural Berry, 60 Gummies - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great taste with great benefits which helps to improve the immune of my child. Will get more when the item is on promo again. Family with kids should get this for the kids in fight of the pandemic and the kids did not resist eating it due to great taste. It is also made of elder berries!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My family of three kept taking it twice a day for months, as the covid gets worse and worse in hk. It seems work. My hus had covid recently, he was so lucky, his symptoms were so mild, fever for half a day, no coughing or sore throat. Me and my kid r fine, safe fm covid.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

These taste like candy, I have to remind myself to only eat one! :) Much better then other vitamins I have to choke down. And I really think this helps with fighting off a cold. My husband was sick for a week, whereas I took these the first day I felt it come on and I was better the next day.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I love the taste of these gummies:) I’ve been taking Elderberry for years to boost my immune system. Elderberry does help, as I rarely have a cold and thank goodness it has been 10 years since I’ve had the flu. I started Elderberry gummies the last time I had the flu and it has worked for me ever since! Sambucol Black Elderberry taste the best:)

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Repeat order! This product is cheaper on iherb compared to the online shops in Singapore. I give it to my 3 year old to help with his immunity as he used to get sick often after coming home from childcare. I find that it’s helps his immunity and he loves the gummies too!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I am a return customer and this was my 3rd times ordering this gummy for my kids to boost up their immune systems especially during this covid time.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Easy to add healthy stuff to your diet when it tastes good, as long as you can resist the urge to eat more than 2.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

love these gummies they work great for the immune system I just wish there was more of them in the bottle. The gummies actually have more Elderberry in them than the syrup does so I choose these instead plus the kids really like the gummy flavor

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I am a big fan of gummies (candies). I prefer gummy vitamins over pills. The taste is great, it's just like a candy. I've only started taking this recently for immunity, and hopefully it helps!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I have bought many brands of gummies for my kids since they were young. Till today, their favourite is Sambucol. The gummies is neither too sweet nor sour.