Page 1 - Reviews - Sierra Bees, Organic Lip Balms, Mint Burst, 4 Pack, .15 oz (4.25 g) Each - iHerb
ZW

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is a product I have bought over and over for years. I never go out without one of these in my handbag. I really love the fresh minty fragrance, and the texture is great. I have never had a problem with the twisting mechanism of this brand like I had with some other brands. Amazing value for money. Best of all, it's organic! LOVE IT!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is by far my favorite lip balm. It goes on light, is not greasy or cakey, and it wears for a long time. Mint is my favorite so I purchased the mint 4-pack, but really I like them all. I use it regularly and before I go to bed.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My lips love Sierra Bees Mint Burst. I've been using this lip balm for years now. I've tried different scents in the same brand and found Mint Burst is the best. I love the refreshing sensation of mint on my lips. Above all, I'd like to choose organic products for anything that is constantly on my skin.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

this isn’t my first or second purchase of this product. it’s the best lip balm i’ve used it keeps your lips moisturized for a long time and good thing they come in a pack so i have one every where, i have tried many flavors of it but i got to say that the mint burst is the best, so refreshing and it smells incredible, love it! one thing that bothers me is that after couple of uses the bottle thingy? breaks and i have to push the balm down with my fingers in order to close it i wish that can be fixed

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is my favorite daily use lip balm brand. I have tried several of the other scents/flavors and they are all great! Mint Burst is my all time favorite bc I like the cool tingle when it is applied. It is moisturizing and long lasting. These do not end up drying your lips out more like some products.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This lip balm has a wonderful peppermint smell, flavor and tingle on the lips. I find this akin to the quality of Burt’s if not better! This has the consistency of traditional lip balm whereas Burt’s is thicker and heavier. I love that it glides on and the price is absolutely wonderful! This is a great lip balm!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I have been using these lip balms for many years, every night before bed and every morningin the cooler months. I like that they are made of natural ingredients. They work well to moisurize the lips, going on smoothly without caking. The mint taste is nice without being overwhelming. The price-quality ratio is unbeatable. However, given that it is a naturalnproduct, you need to keep the expiry date in mind.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I am kind of obsessed with mint, and this lip balm goes a long way in satisfying that obsession. The scent is fantastic! It moisturizes my lips nicely as well and lasts for long periods of time. Standard size for lip balm. Price-wise, this is much better than some better-known lip balms on the market. The only downside is that the Mint fragrance is often out of stock.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I bought these when I couldn't find my usual Burt's Bees chapstick at the store and was pleasantly surprised! The texture is silky/creamy and not overly minty; just enough to leave a pleasant tingly sensation on your lips. It is also highly moisturising and seems to last much longer than BB's and others that I have tried. I've been using it since a year and barely through my second chapstick. I also like that it's certified organic and the main ingredient is olive oil. Will definitely buy again!