Page 1 - Reviews - Sierra Fit, Keto Daily Multi-Vitamins with Green Tea, 90 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
ZW
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is my first time trying this product. I feel this is the best multivitamin ever. I dont see other kind that has as much benefit as this product has. I would recommend you try this too. Thank you, iherb for allowing me to be able to buy this here in iherb.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I am very happy because the supplement arrived before the promised time. Only 2 weeks! Regarding the taste and effect on the body, I have not tried it. Because the previous supplements have not run out. I chose this supplement, because it is complete with vitamins. Thank you. I hope it's always in stock

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I personally prefer capsules to tablets. My previous purchasing of multivitamins were all tablets which I was satisfied with the results they brought. As long as I take 6 big tablets a day, they became a burden for my throat, it rejected them for no reason. I happened to see Sierra Fit's multivitamins are on offer and they contains green tea as an antioxidant, and they are in capsule forms. I decided to give it a go. Hope I don't have to switch to another brand any more. Hope this help.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

The ingredient list is excellent. It contains your regular multivitamin blend, plus cysteine and other amino acids (carnosine, taurine), green tea extract, CoQ10, inositol, and even a pro-biotic bacterial blend. The one thing it seems to be missing is the bioflavonoids that normally are to be taken with Vit C. But the multivitamin blends normally don't have it, and the amount of Vit C is never enough in the multi blends in my opinion, so I supplement with extra vit C in any case. So you can get a C plus bioflavonoids for that separately. Also, worth noting that it says to take 3 capsules per day, so according to this amount it is a one-month supply. Still, I think it contains much more than the regular multi-vitamin. The bottle is manageable in size, not big and bulky like some other brands. The size of the capsules is average.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

These multi vitamins have high quality and great ingredients this is why I bought them. I take them daily in the morning with food. I am not sure I feel any effects so far but I haven't finished a bottle yet. This supplement is composed of great vitamins for the body. No after taste. I bought a second bottle and if I finish the second bottle and it is still on sale, I would buy a third.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I got this bottle for a friend it sounds like a lie but he really have a traumatizing experience with seafood(he swallowed a fish bone and choked him when he was a kid and stopped eating fish in general) Crazy right he takes two per morning & afternoon it helped him a lot with his lack of fish oil consumption

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I am on a keto diet so I need to find supplements to help with my vitamin and mineral deficiency. The quality of the product is good and the amount of the product is reasonable for the price. The size of the capsule is good and the package is good. I believe the benefit of taking it is worth the price.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I wanted a supplement that has everything in it. Minerals, vitamins, probiotics etc and this fit the category. This is my first time trying it so I will come back after a month of use to give a proper review.