Page 1 - Reviews - Some By Mi, AHA.BHA.PHA, 30 Days Miracle Starter Edition, 4 Piece Kit - iHerb
ZW

Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I didn’t trust these products because of all the ingredients but my skin really needed help with acne scars and just improving my skin overall and when I used this it was such a dream. I can apply this over breakouts and it doesn’t hurt. This doesn’t irritate my skin or break me out and the moisturizer is the best I’ve ever had . I’ve gone through a lot of doctors and so much skin care to take care of my cystic acne and I wish I had these products when I was going through the terrible acne. I would highly recommend getting this if you have acne scars that are deep. So happy with this product I’m getting the big sized ones . Hope this review helps .

ea3c2f3e-1f3e-4dd6-9841-c802cec7d98a
Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Just got em..super fast shipping. From the USA to Morocco. I have oily skin, so the acids in some by mi might work for me. I will start this routine today and get back to you when it's done. Put a like if my comment is useful. Thank you ❤️ edit: I'm super happy with the results, the acne scars faded and my skin in total is unified and smooth. I highly recommend

7f1404d8-d0a5-4a0d-8278-9043a460ab34
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I’ve tried this set for almost 2 weeks now. It clearly narrows the face pores. My face is oily sensitive and my pores were very open before using it and now they are way smaller. I use the toner after the soap using a cotton pad and it removes a lot of dust and dirt from my face and it smells like fresh mint!. The moisturizer is very soft and creamy. The serum smells like orange and a bit oily. Overall, the set is amazing, yet my skin gets very oily after a few hours of applying the set on my face. Please like if you find my review helpful

213511bc-7dab-4982-afaa-3ba7dfcae436
bc2b9c06-a08d-4e94-ab89-0d104d5c2c71
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I'm in my mid 30s.... When I use this regularly my skin is smooth, supple, less fine wrinkles, and just glows. I use it underneath makeup in the morning and before bed at night and it has done WONDERS for my skin. I'm on my second bottle and I plan to use it forever. AND to top it all off.... it's cheap!!! One of these little bottles lasts me a good couple months, even using it day and night. I only use about a third dropper full each time. EXCELLENT PRODUCT

28e12acd-9d7c-44aa-a257-63177087c5ba
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

i was really amazed with this kit! korean products are really great! i actually have a dry and sensitive skin. and i have also a acne prone skin! but when i used this set, theres no irritations nor redness were noted. when i woke up in the morning, my skin was glassy and soft!! i’ll purchase the big one! :)

ed8b3c10-de27-43c9-990d-9b0222614a6e
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have just used this product for 3 days now and I've seen a lot of difference especially when I wake up in the morning. I've noticed that my skin is glowing and so soft. The scent is really good and doesn't smell like chemicals. Quality is very good and is very recommendable. I just bought the small kit so right now, I am planning to buy the bigger size because I am in love with this product.

b1892765-7582-4b64-a679-e7c0fd85e727
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is the 3rd time I ordered the product and I’m really satisfied. It contains toner, soap, cream and serum. It comes in mini size so you can test it on your skin for 30 days, then you can buy the large ones. It’s suitable for oily skin. I recommend you to buy it. Put a like please!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

51db2c8c-d9ad-4b77-9276-0268638ee9d8
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The size and package are good quality for the prize But it had a good scent and texture and I benefit from it after use It is gentle for my sensitive skin I think the composition is good I don't think there is a concern I hope you benefited from my review :)

52ce80c7-c308-46cc-921c-2e7c7e8cb397
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love Korean skin care products. This one has really great ingredients. My skin Definitely loved it! I finished mini kit, and I just ordered big sizes. It's so convenient to try mini kit first , to see if ur skin will like it. Liked it very much !! Already finished in the picture

ea523fe9-561f-4283-9b92-e5a46478835a
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

for used first day! clean soap 🧼 :after cleaned with soap I can feel my face fresh 😌 and clean and clear no smell from soap but if you try to smell have smell like soft smell of tea I added the toner after the soap ,feeling like I clean my face one more time , because I can see dirty things still have on cotton pad than I use serum after toner ,felling softy on face , and than with small cream ! I will back after 30 day to tell you guys how this set help or not help me 👌🏻

afddd9ae-2dfb-440d-ad98-b476688cf4f0